Free Member
Jan 22, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
On & off since 1974
We constantly hear about MH dealers that people are not happy with for one reason or another ,well I thought I would buck the trend by saying that throughout my dealings, buying ,servicing and problem solving my dealer has been great .
They have been very professional and pleasant all the time,so here's a big up for Becks Motorhome of Norfolk.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
We constantly hear about MH dealers that people are not happy with for one reason or another ,well I thought I would buck the trend by saying that throughout my dealings, buying ,servicing and problem solving my dealer has been great .
They have been very professional and pleasant all the time,so here's a big up for Becks Motorhome of Norfolk.
If they are that good , there shouldn't have been any problems to solve.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Caron

Free Member
Jan 29, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail navajo
Exp
New

I agree. Pleasant, helpful and efficient. Our previous mh was purchased from Simpsons who were also good but Becks definitely have the edge

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I don't think I have ever heard of anyone who has bought New and not had any little nigles.
Per haps you were lucky.
I wouldn't buy new or from a dealer I'm afraid.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years

We bought our first van from them. Very nice people to deal with(y)

Caron

Free Member
Jan 29, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail navajo
Exp
New
I don't think I have ever heard of anyone who has bought New and not had any little nigles.
Per haps you were lucky.

You are right.
Whereabouts in Norfolk are you? We are just outside Diss

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Thumbs up for Simpsons from us as well, we are in the process or buying an A/S Broadway as we speak, everything promised has been done, well happy.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
If they are that good , there shouldn't have been any problems to solve.

And yet another positive post. :rolleyes:

@Melvin its good to get posts about good service so often taken for granted, but bad service gets much more press. (y)

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
I am not the easiest person to please, but Elite at Banbury have been amazing to deal with.
I was really enjoying dealing with Elite after buying a new Carthago from them last year. Nothing was too much trouble and they didn't argue about things. Pity they had to spoil it all by losing their Carthago dealership ( which they still haven't mentioned to me). I was looking forward to buying the next one down the line.....

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
I was really enjoying dealing with Elite after buying a new Carthago from them last year. Nothing was too much trouble and they didn't argue about things. Pity they had to spoil it all by losing their Carthago dealership ( which they still haven't mentioned to me). I was looking forward to buying the next one down the line.....
Shame, don't know the reasons, but as you say, nothing too much trouble for the guys at Elite

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Not the first time Becks have been commended on Fun, there were several of us a few months ago saying the same thing.

OP
OP
Melvin

Melvin

Free Member
Jan 22, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
On & off since 1974
I wouldn't buy new or from a dealer I'm afraid.
I can see that you are intent on bringing some negativity to this post ,which had no bearing on you at all.
Reminds me of the muppet show ,the 2 old men up in the balcony shouting disparaging remarks.:LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back