LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
@Jim trouble is you've ruined it for me...

I recently went onto a dog forum which uses your old system and found it so clunky and unusable I can't be bothered to post.

This is soooo much better. Thank you.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005

I recently went onto a dog forum which uses your old system and found it so clunky and unusable I can't be bothered to post.

Everytime I go to a forum that isn't using xenforo I want to scream at them :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
I honestly believe that this is the best managed web site I have ever come acros....well done and thank you
Absolutely agree!!! Went on CC (sorry CMCC ::bigsmile:) site when I got my letter from Grenville and Nick and after writing what I thought was a very good post, couldn't post it no matter what I did :madder: The post disappeared and I went for a lie-down ::bigsmile: Motorhome Fun has spoilt me because I expect sites to be easy to navigate and straight forward to use. I like Mousy's very apt description "chunky, unusable" as it fits the CC (oops I did it again ::bigsmile:) site perfectly. No doubt I was doing something wrong but to lose the whole flipping thing after taking ages to compose it, well 'enough said, won't be doing that again :frowny: I'm just going to do what Grenville and Nick suggest and "buckle up for the adventure" as they help me get the most from the outdoors :rofl:

Thanks for a great site Jim :smiley:

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Logobestclub2.png

Cross out 'probably' and make that 'definitely'. Well done, Jim. This forum gets better and better and you play a great big part in that.

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
Many thanks to you and all your backroom boys and girls for keeping the site up together so well:)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013

I don't go on any other forums, so couldn't compare - sad or what.... but @Jim you've changed my perception of IT geeks for ever - I always remembered them to be Fairisle jumpered, curly haired lads with no life outside of computers..... well done that man! :notworthy2:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Same here, I regularly have to access a couple of ukulele sites/forums and am constantly surprised at how poor they are. Yesterday I asked on one if there was a 'mark as unread' feature for posts and was told there wasn't.

Wyn

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
I have to say Jim, I use a lot of websites and forums and this one is the smoothest, fastest and easiest to navigate. All down to your work, many thanks. Keep up the good work.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back