Some sort of tap (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
attached should be a photo of our waste, grey water outlet pipe. To empty our grey water we have lift the carpet in side the van.

We would prefer to have a tap on the end of the pipe , any suggestions and where to buy.

Colyboy

OP
OP
colyboy
Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Tap

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• IMG_1536.JPG
    IMG_1536.JPG
    363.8 KB · Views: 107

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
wish i had a tap in the van under the carpet somewhere, its a bloody pain keep getting out to pull a lever and take a plug off drain outlet - some of us though have a switch that empties the tank so its done electronically - Lenny :D2
Colyboy i cant see it being a problem to fit a tap to the end of pipe - even if you have to cut the bigger part off - some here but you will need to measure OD
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...p.TRS0&_nkw=motorhome+grey+waste+tap&_sacat=0

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
check pipe size and fit something like this. simples
edited to say I was too slow:) kroozer beat me to it

Attachments

• pvc-pipe-fitting-red-handle-valve-100.jpg
    pvc-pipe-fitting-red-handle-valve-100.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 21

gpz

May 24, 2012
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
converted movano
Exp
like cranky says a ball valve as per pic would be ideal probably a garden centre of koi carp place would have one or plumb centre just bare in mind you need special glue and cleaner to glue together

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
like cranky says a ball valve as per pic would be ideal probably a garden centre of koi carp place would have one or plumb centre just bare in mind you need special glue and cleaner to glue together
Traditional Bostick contact adhesive will do the job. It partially dissolves the pipe & fitting just as the correct stuff does & saves you buying a quarter litre of something you'll probably only use once. These look as though they'll do the job:

Reactions: DBK

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back