Some photos of Spain and Portugal

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by bellabee, Apr 11, 2015.

1. bellabee

bellabee Funster

Here are a few photos of our trip to Spain and Portugal, so far. I did start a blog and intend to write it as we went along. That was until we had 'the brand new iPad stuck down the back of the dinette incident'. We've now managed to hook it back out with the aid of a paint-roller handle - don't ask! But I've got badly behind with the blog, so I thought I'd just post a few photos, for the time being.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. StitchesnFluff

StitchesnFluff Funster

lovely!

3. bellabee

bellabee Funster

Sorry that this is a bit of a pig's ear. Don't know why they've come out different sizes. Picture 1 is free aire at Almeida. Picture 2 View from aire at Foz do Arelho - 3 euros per night. Picture 3 view from free aire at Monsaraz, last night. Picture 4 is looking up to Monsaraz, this morning. Picture 5 Camping Rosario, where we're currently pitched.

4. f6c

f6c Funster

Look like your having a good time Cheers(y)

5. bellabee

bellabee Funster

Still at Camping Rosario. We like it here. Found it through Campercontact App, which we're finding very useful.

This site is Dutch-run, very spacious pitches among the olive trees, very clean toilets and hot showers. Clientel mainly Dutch and very laid-back and friendly. Plenty of good walking and cycling. Only problem was that Tom tom brought us here the short way, down a very bad, single-track road. Best approached the long way round via Rosario village.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg