Some photos of Spain and Portugal (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Here are a few photos of our trip to Spain and Portugal, so far. I did start a blog and intend to write it as we went along. That was until we had 'the brand new iPad stuck down the back of the dinette incident'. We've now managed to hook it back out with the aid of a paint-roller handle - don't ask! But I've got badly behind with the blog, so I thought I'd just post a few photos, for the time being.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

OP
OP
bellabee
May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Sorry that this is a bit of a pig's ear. Don't know why they've come out different sizes. Picture 1 is free aire at Almeida. Picture 2 View from aire at Foz do Arelho - 3 euros per night. Picture 3 view from free aire at Monsaraz, last night. Picture 4 is looking up to Monsaraz, this morning. Picture 5 Camping Rosario, where we're currently pitched.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bellabee
May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Still at Camping Rosario. We like it here. Found it through Campercontact App, which we're finding very useful.

This site is Dutch-run, very spacious pitches among the olive trees, very clean toilets and hot showers. Clientel mainly Dutch and very laid-back and friendly. Plenty of good walking and cycling. Only problem was that Tom tom brought us here the short way, down a very bad, single-track road. Best approached the long way round via Rosario village.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back