Hammie

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Funster No
MH
Neismann & Bischoff Arto
Exp
newbie/2015
Oh Dave how nice of you ! But I can tell you straight away this one won't work ..... There's an "enemy" in your recipe ..... Some French ingredient which JJ won't want in HIS food!

I could try to send you a list of the things he doesn't like .... but I think it would be quicker to list the ones he likes:roflmto::roflmto:

But keep it going ... I eat everything single thing called food!:Blush:

Amicalement

Frankie:Cool:
Ha ha just sent a great card about Englishmen and garlic

May 20, 2009
Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
One pan Chicken Couscous...serves 2
Gently fry 1 medium onion until soft then add 1 large diced chicken breast cook with tbe lid on, until all the pink colour has gone. Add 2 TSP grated ginger, 1 or 2 crushed cloves of garlic and 2 TSP Harissa paste put the lid back on and cook gently for another 10 minutes.
Pour 225ml of boiling water over a chicken stock cube and mix until dissolved. Measure 4oz of couscous out and scatter over the chicken mixture, take off the heat and pour over the hot stock, replace the lid and leave for 5 minutes. Fork all the ingredients together, add some seasoning and gently heat for a second or two if needed. To bulk this recipe out and make it more North African add half a tin of rinsed chick peas after the chicken has cooked they only need a little heating, and a handful of chopped dried apricots. Enjoy, sue.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back