Solo trip taking shape!

Discussion in 'Solo travellers' started by Jph123, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Jph123

Jph123 Read Only Funster

Ok, so the trip is now taking shape if any other motorhomers are wanting to meet up or roll together for any part of it:

Leave Devon next week, head up to Yorkshire then Scotland (May do a week in Northern Ireland). Then turn round head back south towards Chunnel for early dec crossing to France. Stay in Alps until Christmas. After that it's too far ahead to think about!

The plan will change and include lots of diversions to anything amusing or distracting. Surfboards, skis and dog are the essential items already loaded, I always think that Tescos has everything else I need or forget to load.

The goal is to not have any goals and to find adventure without creating drama!

That's the rough plan and I leave it out there for anyone who is curious, bored or tempted. I'm all three and will quite happily get along with anyone from any walk of life, because if you are reading this then you are already an interesting person!

Justin

• Like Like x 4
  2. marymary

marymary

Sounds great....would love to be able to head off like that......:thumb:

3. pinkie

pinkie Funster

Good for you! Have a great trip. If you come anywhere near Dundee on your travels, give me a shout. :BigGrin:

4. Jph123

Jph123 Read Only Funster

For sure!

Hi, will drop you a line when near by, not sure when that will be, but for sure I will.

Thanks

Justin

5. Rapide561

Rapide561 Read Only Funster

Meet

Am at the CCC Canterbury from the 24th November for a few nights but will be out all day every day thrashing on the ferries. 50p one way so I booked 18 crossings.

Russell