Free Member
Nov 2, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
Ducato hymer
Exp
Not enough!
Ok, so the trip is now taking shape if any other motorhomers are wanting to meet up or roll together for any part of it:

Leave Devon next week, head up to Yorkshire then Scotland (May do a week in Northern Ireland). Then turn round head back south towards Chunnel for early dec crossing to France. Stay in Alps until Christmas. After that it's too far ahead to think about!

The plan will change and include lots of diversions to anything amusing or distracting. Surfboards, skis and dog are the essential items already loaded, I always think that Tescos has everything else I need or forget to load.

The goal is to not have any goals and to find adventure without creating drama!

That's the rough plan and I leave it out there for anyone who is curious, bored or tempted. I'm all three and will quite happily get along with anyone from any walk of life, because if you are reading this then you are already an interesting person!

Justin

pinkie

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Angus
Funster No
MH
Hymer B555 Auto
Exp
Good for you! Have a great trip. If you come anywhere near Dundee on your travels, give me a shout. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

Jph123

Free Member
Nov 2, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
Ducato hymer
Exp
Not enough!
For sure!

Hi, will drop you a line when near by, not sure when that will be, but for sure I will.

Thanks

Justin

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Meet

Am at the CCC Canterbury from the 24th November for a few nights but will be out all day every day thrashing on the ferries. 50p one way so I booked 18 crossings.

Russell

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back