LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Are you going to replace it Gail, or go down the tugger route given your issues with LEZ ?

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Nice one Gail,
.......by the way I've heard on the grape vine / underground / bush radio, that there is a 23'9" Winnie Bagle with one or two extras up for sale.

I'm tipping you off as the owner hasn't mentioned it often enough in the right circles and I'd hate for you to miss out just because you were unaware.

I should point out that he's not desperate to sell it, if it is still for sale in four years time then that's fine, even though Petrol will be £13.50 a gallon by then and filling it will be in the region of £800.

Best of luck..........Griff
:winky:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
are you talking about my 23'9"

Nice one Gail,
.......by the way I've heard on the grape vine / underground / bush radio, that there is a 23'9" Winnie Bagle with one or two extras up for sale.

I'm tipping you off as the owner hasn't mentioned it often enough in the right circles and I'd hate for you to miss out just because you were unaware.

I should point out that he's not desperate to sell it, if it is still for sale in four years time then that's fine, even though Petrol will be £13.50 a gallon by then and filling it will be in the region of £800.

Best of luck..........Griff
:winky:

Are you talking about my 23'9" Winnebago Aspect 23D B class ?????? I have had an offer... we will see if it turns in to cash.

But until the funds are in my bank account it is still for sale.

and as Gail knows it is LEZ compliant.. but a little bit more than she wants to spend.

Hope Gail finds a replacement soon.

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back