Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
80w 12v Solar Battery Charger Vehicle Kit / Flat Roof £250 :thumb: this price is supply only,
please pm me before Monday for me to order the kits as im at Stratford from Wednesday .

Suitable for heavy use including pumps, lights, satellite and TV's. :thumb:

This flat roof kit comes with everything required for fitting to your vehicle. Suitable for caravans, motorhomes, boats etc.
With the flat roof fitting pack you are assured a perfect, secure, life long fitting. Easy to install, subtle and attractive. The flat roof kit is ideal where mounting width is limited as well as when mounting to the front of the vehicle where wind has to be guided over the panel instead of under.
With the charge controller you can check that the power is being generated as well as monitoring the battery condition and state with a traffic light style indicator.
In the UK summer this 80w 12v solar battery charger kit will charge your battery around 56amp hours per day. :thumb:
Kit includes:
80w solar panel, MCS certified
Charge controller, EPHC 10A
Aero Flat roof mounts for fixing to the roof, no holes required.
Bonding agent
Cable entry gland

5 meters 2.5mm rubber cable
All connectors to ensure a safe, tidy connection
Instructions :thumb:

Last edited:
May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
80w 12v Solar Battery Charger Vehicle Kit / Flat Roof £250 :thumb: this price is supply only,
please pm me before Monday for me to order the kits as im at Stratford from Wednesday .

Suitable for heavy use including pumps, lights, satellite and TV's. :thumb:

This flat roof kit comes with everything required for fitting to your vehicle. Suitable for caravans, motorhomes, boats etc.
With the flat roof fitting pack you are assured a perfect, secure, life long fitting. Easy to install, subtle and attractive. The flat roof kit is ideal where mounting width is limited as well as when mounting to the front of the vehicle where wind has to be guided over the panel instead of under.
With the charge controller you can check that the power is being generated as well as monitoring the battery condition and state with a traffic light style indicator.
In the UK summer this 80w 12v solar battery charger kit will charge your battery around 56amp hours per day. :thumb:
Kit includes:
80w solar panel, MCS certified
Charge controller, EPHC 10A
Aero Flat roof mounts for fixing to the roof, no holes required.
Bonding agent
Cable entry gland

5 meters 2.5mm rubber cable
All connectors to ensure a safe, tidy connection
Instructions :thumb:

May I ask what controller technology the panels have?

voyagerstan

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
torquay sometimes
Funster No
MH
library bus (ford voyager
Exp
since1976
soler panel £80, controler £40 tube of ct1 cable bit of angle ali say £20 . someone taking the p--- i think . :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
soler panel £80, controler £40 tube of ct1 cable bit of angle ali say £20 . someone taking the p--- i think . :winky:

Is that not a bit like passing off your old bus, a few planks of wood and a pair of curtains as a motorhome:RollEyes:
No call for derogatory remarks really is there:winky:
You have no idea what goes into that offer, no more than I do what went into your bus:winky:
Ps you should try a show or two and see the real p**s takers at about £450

Last edited:

voyagerstan

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
torquay sometimes
Funster No
MH
library bus (ford voyager
Exp
since1976
Is that not a bit like passing off your old bus, a few planks of wood and a pair of curtains as a motorhome:RollEyes:
No call for derogatory remarks really is there:winky:
You have no idea what goes into that offer, no more than I do what went into your bus:winky:
Ps you should try a show or two and see the real p**s takers at about £450

know exactly what is on offer , if you had read his post you also would know . i was just stating the obvious .

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
know exactly what is on offer , if you had read his post you also would know . i was just stating the obvious .

Everyone has to make some profit you know.

Otherwise we would be a bartering society which, despite it's attractions , doesn't work.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10

Can I ask why you are not selling them for that price at the Stratford show then?

Do they levitate to the show to keep the costs of transportation down?

Do you do these things for a favour?

Do the mortgage company take a favour as payment?

Im pleased you can get yours for such a good price, heck you can probably fit it yourself too. However, many can't and would much rather let someone else have the hassles of ordering, knowing what's required and potentially having them fitted by someone competent.

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp

A businessman with a name and reputation to protect offers a product, precisely specified, at a definite price.

Some bloke in a van says it's a rip-off and it should cost less.

Will the bloke in the van publish on here a definite price to supply the same kit to any interested members here?

I'm holding my breath, starting now. Huuup... ... ...

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Can I ask why you are not selling them for that price at the Stratford show then?

Do they levitate to the show to keep the costs of transportation down?

Do you do these things for a favour?

Do the mortgage company take a favour as payment?

Im pleased you can get yours for such a good price, heck you can probably fit it yourself too. However, many can't and would much rather let someone else have the hassles of ordering, knowing what's required and potentially having them fitted by someone competent.

Can I add that having run my own business previously
it is very difficult to build a good reputation
and sometimes even see a profit at a show:Sad:
so can we just agree to differ and let the guy make his living.
Roger:thumb:

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
Thanks Ash

Grateful thanks to Ash for all the help and advice on my solar panel and the controller (not purchased from Ash), without your help I would not have been able to use it:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back