So have you booked for Peterborough ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
When are you going ?

We WAS going on Thursday the 24th..

But I was just reading the flyer with the camping information on one side and the site map on tother, and according to that, ALL campers must leave by 12 noon on Monday the 22nd ( have a look !! )

So when IS the show ?????????

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
The Friday bus into Grantham left in August as well...........:winky:

We booked it anyway. Dawn likes Grantham:thumb:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Be careful John apparently according to my recent conversation with them they are a stickler for rules and dates !!!

no we havent booked Peterborough

We wanted to stay for one night but apparently that is not allowed.

On telephoning to make enquiries I was actually made to feel that Warners would not trust me to stay just one night and to be quite honest found their side of the conversation quite offensive. :cry::cry::cry:

I refuse to pay the whole weekend fee just for a friday overnight stay :Angry::Angry:

and I refuse to pay the whole weekend fee just for a Sunday overnight stay :Angry::Angry:

To insinuate that I would be less than honest was so insulting and as far as I am concerned totally disgraceful :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek: :Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Be careful John apparently according to my recent conversation with them they are a stickler for rules and dates !!!

no we havent booked Peterborough

We wanted to stay for one night but apparently that is not allowed.

On telephoning to make enquiries I was actually made to feel that Warners would not trust me to stay just one night and to be quite honest found their side of the conversation quite offensive. :cry::cry::cry:

I refuse to pay the whole weekend fee just for a friday overnight stay :Angry::Angry:

and I refuse to pay the whole weekend fee just for a Sunday overnight stay :Angry::Angry:

To insinuate that I would be less than honest was so insulting and as far as I am concerned totally disgraceful :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek: :Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:

Hmmmmmm Odd... Non typically of me ( cos I do like to get the hump with some of these organisations ) I would have said not really typical of a Warners underling..

I do know and completely agree they are absolute sticklers for the rules but they are usually 'polite but firm'

Stillllllllllll

I would have done a bit of digging and found the name of someone higher up the food chain..
Rang them and told them exactly how you were left feeling.

Two advantages
1) it makes YOU feela whole lot better to dump the crap on someone else

2) its gonna make the low life that you spoke to eventually get a bollocking as the problem dribbles down through the chain of command

No we have not booked as it clashes with our Whitby goth weekend.
Hope you all have a good weekend

Okkkkkkk but what weekend is that exactly ? Looking at the paper work I have the show actually ends the Monday before it starts !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
I'm going to arrive on the 25th - hope to see you there!

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
We're turning up on the Thursday. It might just be the wrong Thursday, though! :winky:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
peterborough

Hi,
I'm aiming for the weekend after Chester!
hope its the right weekend ha ha ha

Glad you are going :roflmto: how did you convince Mrs Jaws?

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just booked it Sue !

It was Newark I could not talk her round to.. We had only been home two days so I spose I canna blame her :winky:

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
When are you going ?

We WAS going on Thursday the 24th..

But I was just reading the flyer with the camping information on one side and the site map on tother, and according to that, ALL campers must leave by 12 noon on Monday the 22nd ( have a look !! )

So when IS the show ?????????

I thought I was the only idiot that turns up at the wrong time, Like last years at the Lincoln show when I arrived for the Rave that was the week BEFORE the show. The security let us in to that when we said we were for the Warner's show as they thought we were with the setup party. We trundled around and were directed to a place with a few MH and then when we spoke to the AMAZINGLY young clientele We realised that it was wrong and they were going to look at two old crusties with wonder in their eyes. We left and went for a trip to Derbyshire instead and came back the week later after looking at the tickets.

Reactions: GJH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back