LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Thats why its called an auction. I have no doubt it will make reserve Brian.

More time wasted.

If you are certain you have a sensible reserve get smudger to bid a tenner under and get the auction started. As long as "reserve not met" is showing no-one can work up to a bidding frenzy.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Patiance is a virtue...Find it if you can...Never in a woman...Always in a man.

With 92 watchers, admitedly perhaps 80 of them MHF and RVOC members:ROFLMAO:

3 booked viewings am in no hurry to close a deal yet.:winky:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I did not use John's link due to size

I did not just John's link due to the size of the post and all the photo's but that is what I was talking about.. I saw one in a pink colour and never forgotten it. boy what an RV

Only problem Dave is the new SVA rules come into force in April next year and I doubt you would ever get one in to the UK now.. they just will not pass, and to make it meet the rules would man serious work and costs and who would want to cut about the body on one of those.

All all have dreams.. I join you with that one.

But the days of bringing in RV's as we used to is all but over.

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I did not just John's link due to the size of the post and all the photo's but that is what I was talking about.. I saw one in a pink colour and never forgotten it. boy what an RV

Only problem Dave is the new SVA rules come into force in April next year and I doubt you would ever get one in to the UK now.. they just will not pass, and to make it meet the rules would man serious work and costs and who would want to cut about the body on one of those.

All all have dreams.. I join you with that one.

But the days of bringing in RV's as we used to is all but over.

Bob

Thats why I quoted the above models Bob. They are well within the size limits for the UK. The local bus company has recently brought 2 in and using them on the school run. No problems with the pre facelift models. I know there would be never ending problems with the facelifts. I wouldn't want one of those anyway...no character.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
the earlier Wonderlodges were classics

Thats why I quoted the above models Bob. They are well within the size limits for the UK. The local bus company has recently brought 2 in and using them on the school run. No problems with the pre facelift models. I know there would be never ending problems with the facelifts. I wouldn't want one of those anyway...no character.

Yes Dave the earlier ones were the real classics, like you I do not like the face lift versions.. many of the newer RV's of all makes look more and more like hire coaches, all lost the appeal of these classics.

Hope your dream pans out mate.

Bob:thumb:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Well patience paid off....Its on sale ::bigsmile: