LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
All that is white is not snow. Having been down from my perch to check it out, I can confirm it was hail stones. Panic over :cool:.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
@bobandjanie @hilldweller Thanks Bob/Janie for telling him LOL! And Brian , don't worry I have decided to go and rescue him on the 11th of Feb... that will probably save me too, as I really need a break ! Now sun better be there when I land!
Algarve.... Here I come!!:party3::dance2::Grin::sun:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
@bobandjanie @hilldweller Thanks Bob/Janie for telling him LOL! And Brian , don't worry I have decided to go and rescue him on the 11th of Feb... that will probably save me too, as I really need a break ! Now sun better be there when I land!
Algarve.... Here I come!!:party3::dance2::Grin::sun:
Arranging some sunshine for your arrival is the least that JJ can do...:cool: Enjoy your trip.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Arranging some sunshine for your arrival is the least that JJ can do...:cool: Enjoy your trip.

Since retirement he tells me he has stopped doing magic and gone into commercial lettuce production on a grand scale :).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
If you have modern technology you don't need to get out of bed to post on Fun.

Laptops are SO yesterday...

JJ :cool:

Treatment of bed sores :D.

• Use special pillows, foam cushions, booties, or mattress pads to reduce the pressure. Some pads are water- or air-filled to help support and cushion the area. What type of cushion you use depends on your wound and whether you are in bed or in a wheelchair. Talk with your doctor about what choices would be best for you, including what shapes and types of material.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back