mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has purchased the above product and since found the 'navigation' volume level's are not satisfactory.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Not sure this helps... but i bought an s 2500 and complained about a gps problem and low volume. When i called snooper direct they admitted that they have had a number of complaints about low volumes.
Changed mine for the s5000, which is an s 7000 without the tv. Its been great.

Dont know where you bought it from but i ended up talking to customer services at Performance Products, who are the main importer and they were really helpfulland got me sorted.
Snooper direct is a franchise company ( which is kind of misleading as i though i was buying from snooper ! Not so ). I,d mail them and i,m sure they will sort it for you.:thumb:

OP
OP
mentaliss

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Not sure this helps... but i bought an s 2500 and complained about a gps problem and low volume. When i called snooper direct they admitted that they have had a number of complaints about low volumes.
Changed mine for the s5000, which is an s 7000 without the tv. Its been great.

Dont know where you bought it from but i ended up talking to customer services at Performance Products, who are the main importer and they were really helpfulland got me sorted.
Snooper direct is a franchise company ( which is kind of misleading as i though i was buying from snooper ! Not so ). I,d mail them and i,m sure they will sort it for you.:thumb:
performance products supplied the S8500 via one of their retailers to replace the S8000 but in fact both units do not sustain a level of navigation audio that can be heard when the MH is travelling at 50mph..:Sad:.I have however got over the problem myself but at a further cost to me which is a shame as the product in my opinion is one of the best out there

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back