Snooper Sat nav

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by injebreck99, Apr 10, 2012.

1. injebreck99

injebreck99 Funster

Has anyone bought one of the Snooper Satnav's advertised in the CC magazine yet, are they OK. I have a Swift Bolero with a standard Blaupunkt satnav/Reverse camera screen and find it pretty useless, The Snooper is advertised as having rev/cam compatibility, can this be achieved using the standard Fiat/Swift wiring connections and plugs , and how easy was it please.:Smile:

2. slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob Read Only Funster

I have a snooper 7000 works fine

I have the snooper 7000 - ventura.. works fine, purchased it at Lincoln year before last.. taken me all over Europe and the UK... it has the ACIS sites loaded on it. can set it so it knows I am truck size with a trailer.. has the height, weight and how long etc.,

Bob

3. Xabia

Xabia Funster

I bought a Snooper sat nav, tested it on a very narrow road that I know - it didn't work! Sent it back for a refund and returned to using my Tomtom.

Don't forget, it only 'knows' restrictions which are published by the local authority involved. No sat nav actually knows the width of roads. Better to use a navigation device in tandem with a good map.