snooper S7000 registration

Discussion in 'GPS Navigation' started by 1948, Apr 26, 2010.

1. 1948

1948 Read Only Funster

purchased S7000 at Perterborough yesterday, tried to register with company on-line. Filled in product serial no and my details, BUT followed by another field to give credit card details for direct debit for annual update charge It appears that I cannot register without giving my CC details which I am not keen to do. Was not told by salesman at show this was necessery. I would not have bought it if I knew this was necessary. Anyone who bought this unit has simular experience please, and is there anyway of by passing this Credit card business (will try and ring company tomorrow ) but would like to have any comment Thanks

2. Landy lover

Landy lover Funster

We have a Snooper 7000 - don't recall any need for CC number unless you are buying something - we are really delighted and on a couple of questions we had on usage the help line was really excellent. Give them a buzz or use the email facility - usually get a reply in about 20 mins

3. Big Momma

Big Momma Read Only Funster

Had my Snooper Ventura S7000 for a couple of months now. Registered On-Line no problems. I did use CC as I purchased annual subscription for Speed Camera database. It is a secure website and I have had no problems since purchasing.