Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
purchased S7000 at Perterborough yesterday, tried to register with company on-line. Filled in product serial no and my details, BUT followed by another field to give credit card details for direct debit for annual update charge It appears that I cannot register without giving my CC details which I am not keen to do. Was not told by salesman at show this was necessery. I would not have bought it if I knew this was necessary. Anyone who bought this unit has simular experience please, and is there anyway of by passing this Credit card business (will try and ring company tomorrow ) but would like to have any comment Thanks

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
We have a Snooper 7000 - don't recall any need for CC number unless you are buying something - we are really delighted and on a couple of questions we had on usage the help line was really excellent. Give them a buzz or use the email facility - usually get a reply in about 20 mins

Big Momma

Free Member
Oct 3, 2009
Funster No
Had my Snooper Ventura S7000 for a couple of months now. Registered On-Line no problems. I did use CC as I purchased annual subscription for Speed Camera database. It is a secure website and I have had no problems since purchasing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back