Smokin............. fish (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Hi, we really enjoy smoked fish, Arbroath Smokies, kippers etc. we have never had them in the MH due to the odour that always seems to linger after having them. In the summer, if we are away that day, I'll probably cook them outside but until then any tips on removing odours in the MH

:thumb:

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
I usually burn a couple of incense sticks in the kitchen if I've cooked fish or other strong smelling stuff.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Small smokers are available for use outside, why not smoke your own fish. I have one in the shed somewhere that's not been used for several years. Thats a thought, take it to Hagers bring and buy meet.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I find it very upsetting....

Bad enough young children smokin...

But "Fish"... whats the world coming too..:ROFLMAO:

:sorry2:

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Thank you for this post just had some delicious kippers with bread 'n butter for dinner. Yum Yum.
Just need to fumigate the house now....................

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Hey Maan! like a Groovy Baby ,Wan a a a a where wus I MAN OH MAN this this is good stuff, Califonia gold,

like a where wuz I 'gain a a a a Oh yeh! Groovy Baby a a a SMELL!!! thats it Get a stoke goin' Man to hell with the Fuzz, Make War not Peace a a a

Where am I? MAN, them blue flashing lights are cool, Man who's the Cat in the blue suit?

Groovy baby:thumb:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I usually burn a couple of incense sticks in the kitchen if I've cooked fish or other strong smelling stuff.

Ha ha. After a grandchild filled our car with smelly sick (sorry) I put incense in the car to get rid of the smell. Sandy said "are you smoking again?" Sick and incense are a deadly combination. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back