Smileys don't go where I want them (1 Viewer)

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
:rolleyes:Noticed over the last few days that no matter where I position the cursor to add a smiley it always appears at the beginning of the thread.
Never had this problem before and not aware of changing anything.
Just a thought I have a new phone not sure if that could be anything to do with it.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I sometimes have this problem using a tablet, the cursor seems to jump to the beginning of the post when I select smileys but if I tap the screen again where the smiley is wanted the cursor behaves itself and the smiley goes where it is supposed.

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
testing :giggle: testing :rolleyes: testing :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Forestboy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
:eek::eek::p:whistle::confused:Oh well the first glitch I've found with the Samsung maybe I'll go back to IPhone then again maybe I won't.
Doesn't matter where I put em they still go to the start.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
:eek::eek::p:whistle::confused:Oh well the first glitch I've found with the Samsung maybe I'll go back to IPhone then again maybe I won't.

I have a £10 bluetooth keyboard I sometimes use with my Androids, with cursor keys it's a lot like a PC in use, worth trying.

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
I have similar problems with my Sony Xperia, cannot get the keyboard to load, browser drops out, cannot load smileys, all with the stock browser. Try some of the other browsers in the Play Store, Opera Mini is stable but cannot read alerts, using CM Browser at present which seems OK. Have only minor glitches on Android tablet. Windows laptop perfect.
Just for information, my phone works perfectly well on the MMM forum and worked well on the old Funsters forum. Posted using my tablet:rolleyes:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I had this when I was first getting used to my ipad, have you tried putting the cursor where you want it BUT making sure that the 'keyboard' is still showing when you select smilie from the toolbar?(y)

OP
OP
Forestboy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
:ROFLMAO::sick::):)
I had this when I was first getting used to my ipad, have you tried putting the cursor where you want it BUT making sure that the 'keyboard' is still showing when you select smilie from the toolbar?(y)

Yeah tried that see put them before Quote

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
Oh noooo thats not good, looks like you have a nasty snurgly there
Known as the chair/keyboard interface error, only cure for it is to give the phone to someone capable of operating it:whistle:

OP
OP
Forestboy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Oh noooo thats not good, looks like you have a nasty snurgly there
Known as the chair/keyboard interface error, only cure for it is to give the phone to someone capable of operating it:whistle:

Now come on mate I know you know how to fix it and you talked me into getting it so it's your fault really.

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
Now come on mate I know you know how to fix it and you talked me into getting it so it's your fault really.
Are you using the browser that came with it...the samsung one? If you are download chrome from the playstore and then give it a go.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back