• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Smart Passion 61 Plate (plus optional trailer) (1 Viewer)

Sep 5, 2013
Dordogne, france
Funster No
MH
Rapido 696FF
Exp
since 2013
We are reluctantly selling our '61' plate convertible Smart Passion as now we have two Great Danes we can't all fit in it! M/H now located in France as well.
It is white with a red canvas roof and red stripe on the flanks. 1.0 litre MHD engine.
Sat Nav / Bluetooth / CD / Tuner, 6" screen, Bass box fitted professionally under drivers seat. Amazing sound quality. Zero road tax. 4 perfect tyres. Air conditioning. Heated glass rear window. Removable door side bars that fit into the boot lid cover. Heated seats, load cover, remote roof opening from key fob, central locking, stop start, cup holders,
Smart car Mercedes tailored cover, plus lots of other little goodies!

We bought the car to tow behind our motorhome on a Brian James smart car trailer, and the car has only covered 17,000 miles.
It has a full Mercedes history and the MHD belts have been replaced and upgraded after the MHD stop/start Mercedes recall last year.
Also available is the Brian James smart car trailer, perfectly balanced for the Smart so it can be loaded without being connected to the M/H and can be wheeled about with the car aboard by hand.
New winch strop, and tyres. Recent service and ramps that integrate into the body of the trailer. Braked.

I am having trouble uploading more pictures, so please contact me for more information.
Car is based in mid Wiltshire.
Price dependant on package or split package. Please contact me for details.

Attachments

• France July 2015 002.JPG
    France July 2015 002.JPG
    311.6 KB · Views: 214
  • Daisy (1).zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Sooty

Free Member
Jan 27, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker FB
Exp
June 2014
Hello, What price bracket are you looking at for the car/trailer package. Thanks

Apr 21, 2008
bedford
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can I have a price for the two together and also the trailer separate

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Len Amey

Free Member
Jan 19, 2015
Hants
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
I have sent a message to you direct and you have yet to reply as with all of the above posts, do you want to sell it or not???????????????. When you said "reluctantly selling" you weren't joking.

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Hi Len

I have bought the trailer and I think Jimbo has let (I believe) his daughter have the car (forgive me if wrong Jim).

I hope that helps. Knowing Jim I am surprised you have not had a reply as he was very quick responding to me. I know he has a lot on at the moment and quite possible checking the Internet comes later in the day.

Cheers Clive

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Len Amey

Free Member
Jan 19, 2015
Hants
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Still doesn't stop him posting a reply or marking it as sold, how long does it take????? More to the point, he replied to you quick enough but chose to ignore everybody else. He was online at 5.59 yesterday. Anyway gripe over, thanks for letting me know.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back