Smart car trailers (1 Viewer)

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
After reading many threads and listening to the pros and cons of A-frames v trailers. I think the way forward is a trailer as the countries that A-frames are legal seem to be getting less and less and I know I can reverse a trailer not so good with the car on an A-frame .So my question is can any recommend a trailer manufacturer especially one that puts proper wheels on not those spindly little wheel barrow types . Thanks

Just found another thread with a similar question sorry

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Burstner A Class
Exp
Jan.2014
I saw a motorhome on Calpe seafront a couple of days ago that had a SmartCar type car parked sideways on what seemed to be a hydraulic loading ramp hanging off the back.

Caught my attention as front and rear of car didn't overhang the side projection of the motorhome.
It was a BIG van though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Howard H

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
The one I like the look of is from smart trailers but rang them and got a message saying they have had to shut for a week, but will give Brian James a ring . The towing the smart sideways sounds interesting will google that . (y)

OP
OP
Howard H

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
I will have a Brian James Smart Car trailer for sale from next week, it will be in the classifieds on here priced at 750 pounds. I don't want to advertise it until it is back in Kent.

http://www.brianjames.co.uk/range/range_details.aspx?id=&rid=26

This should be it

Cheers Clive
Ok Clive will keep an eye out for it (y) It looks just what I am looking for . Is there anything wrong with it that you know?

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Not a lot if its on a Homeward Journey.
Wants snapping up!!! at that price
G

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Hello Howard

Thanks for the interest. As far as I know there is nothing wrong with it at all and will be a good buy for someone.

It will be available for viewing by appointment at Old Romney in Kent, I intend to take some photos to post in the ad, sort of front, back, sides and sort of plan - no drone here.

I think whoever buys it will be very happy with it. I like to think of this as a friendly place and I do not think any of us here would try and foist anything a "bit off" on a fellow member, the penalties would be awful and a real written tongue lashing as opposed to the usually jolly one would be fatal.

All the best, I'll pm you when I put the ad in place.

Clive

OP
OP
Howard H

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Thanks Clive ,will be keeping a keen eye on the classifieds (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back