beltsandbraces

Free Member
Feb 14, 2017
worthing
Funster No
MH
lunar 780
Exp
as said before I did absolutely no homework which is very unlike me, made a decision went to a local dealer looked at 2 vans which where totally unsuitable stepped on board the third and was totally smitten, putting down a deposit there and then. Then joined this forum to find I have done everything backwards, no test drive and don't mention how the talk on here about damp issues has worried me. Anyway chatting to a mate of mine the other day and it turns out that it was his best friends motorhome which he only part exchanged to go back to a caravan, what a relief chatting to this guy only to be told what a fantastic bit of kit it is. Small world !!! and a very happy bunny who cant wait to get the keys tomorrow.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
LOL - because that's more or less what we did with our first van - as soon as we stepped through the door of it, we were completely at home.

We'd been in a few before that at different dealers, and two at this one. I couldn't believe how that happened but funnily enough, with the kids (mid 40s kids LOL looking for a smaller caravan as their own kids now don't come away with them LOL) a few months ago - we went in one that spoke to us all - Oh yes! we said in unison. Only a 2 berth and was very compact at that though - and they are big LOL and also like to take their grandson occasionally - so not honestly one for them. I'd have had it myself there and then - if we had anywhere to park both it and the moho.

You just know. And FWIW if you only enjoy yours half as much as we did, and still do its replacement - you'll never regret it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Pia

Free Member
Jan 16, 2017
staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme 680ST
Exp
That's what we did too...and we love ours...it is just soooooooo gorgeous and so far so good....we've been out and about every weekend which is 4 since we got him....we got a 6 month warranty and one or two things need to be sorted...we have to wait for the insect mesh door to come from Adria which is due in March but we'll be away...the current one is broken but useable...MH Harvey is going back in on Wednesday to have the cab Air Con sorted and the loo needed a new electronic board which will also be fitted on Wednesday otherwise he is a beaut.....no damp problems we've been round with a metre...mind you having had a caravan for 8 years we were aware of damp issues but the nose is good for sniffing out damp and he has smelled sweet from the moment we stepped on board. Some things are just meant to be....enjoy:D:drinks::dance2:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back