Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
i have seen a few posts regarding no oven in small vans
pictures attached of a small oven hob unit we purchased for our old toyota camper and was superb,mind you took me nearly a week to build the units on left side of van with oven , hot water and blown air , what a waste of time as we sold it not long after
see no reason this could not be fitted in most small vans
also must say have had commer camper, vw camper, freight roverhome conversion and the toyota was more practical than all these and the most comfy bed i have ever slept on , just not big enough for us

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi ,yes you can get them its just people are afraid to alter the standard layout. its like a grill you just cant have one in germany the end. we are much more civil here two burners n grill makes sense.

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
A nice little unit.

Could you post more details please, like make / model number, where you bought it.

I assume the oven is electric and the hob gas but I can't quite see it in the pic.

I could use something like this when I (eventually) get my MH

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
A nice little unit.

Could you post more details please, like make / model number, where you bought it.

I assume the oven is electric and the hob gas but I can't quite see it in the pic.

I could use something like this when I (eventually) get my MH

Probably both gas. An electric oven would be a problem in a MH as many mains hookups esp on continent are quite low rated.

OP
OP
robinmclaren

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
all gas

hi
unit was all gas and came from jacksons camping at old arley, just outside coventry
ask for martin on spares as he is most useful and got us most of the parts to convert the toyota
can not remember make or model ??

nicklb

Free Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
12 months
hi ,yes you can get them its just people are afraid to alter the standard layout. its like a grill you just cant have one in germany the end. we are much more civil here two burners n grill makes sense.

I would not have a van without a full oven, grill and at least three rings, really enjoy cooking, but I can understand why people do not alter their vans as one persons idea of perfection can be someone elses total eye sore and this could vastly affect the resale value!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi ,i meant in a small camper like a vw or toyota .germans hardly ever had grills. most early british conversions used 2 burners n grill. can remember fitting baby bellings into early vw,s . i always managed with pressure cooker. although i did try a sort of fold up oven in the 70,s didnt find it very good. i have a full house cooker now lovely.

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
hi
unit was all gas and came from jacksons camping at old arley, just outside coventry
ask for martin on spares as he is most useful and got us most of the parts to convert the toyota
can not remember make or model ??

Thanks, just put the site on my favs. didn't see the mini oven you had on their web pages but will ring them when I'm ready to order.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back