Slimming World (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
Any funsters doing slimming world and would like to support each other ? Finding it hard today!:cry:

rob kinnear

Free Member
Nov 29, 2010
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
1 year 10 years tugger
Sorry never tried slimming world I enjoy my food to much I hear Rosemary Colony is supost to be good and there is a club in Swansea if that is close to you in South Wales

Happy slimming
Rob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
just seen this as I get ready to nip off on a 15 mile run. Before I took up Running I thought about slimming word and the other one.

All I can say is that 2 real big fatties I work with have literally lost more than half of their body weight with slimming world and never complain about being hungry. one has gone from 21 st to 11st and is being weighted up (excuse the pun) as the face of slimming world. Both men I might add,and im dead proud of them.

Since I started running I have lost over a Stone despite covering 15-30 miles a week. Diet is everything, although I have gained an awful lot more muscle. But I have not had to change my eating habits too much and can still enjoy the odd curry chocolate bar etc.

Men diet better than women and that's a fact, especially when there is competition involved, so stick at it, and good luck...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hang on in there welshbois !
I did slimming world a few years ago . I loved the competition of losing weight each week too. :Blush: Though i do think some of the women just went for the social side of it as they never lost anything and often gained :Doh:
Have a day off welshbois then get back on track tomorrow. :thumb:

I lost over 2 stone with slimmingworld and have kept it off. Its a good program to follow as you can eat what you want , sensibly. I always had a takeaway night each week, whilst doing it , and still do.
Everyone knows cakes, sweets, crisps , pizzas , curries are fattening. But everything in moderation.....

I have a good set of scales in our bathroom and go on them every morning.:whatthe:
If i am 2 or 3 lb heavier than i like to be , i do something about it from that day. Getting back to target within a couple of days.
That way half a stone doesn't creep up on you and you stay happy and confident with the shape / weight you are .
I find it is harder to loose weight , the older you get.
I am still waiting for my appetite to decrease , as its supposed to with age, i can still eat Ralph under the table :Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back