Free Member
Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
I have a Galaxy Note 2 and want to transfer my sky streaming to the Avtex. Evidently I need a special lead. I must have bought the wrong one, an hdmi, which doesn't work. Is it even possible? If so can anyone provide me with a link to the correct lead. Thanks.

Mary

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
A bit of Googling found this

Published on 26 Oct 2012
If you want to connect the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 a HDTV using a HDMI cable, you need a 11 pin MHL adapter for the Galaxy Note 2. It is the same cable that is made for the Galaxy S3, but not the same cable that is for the Galaxy S2, S, or the original Note (I). I review the adapter and go over a few things you should be aware of before buying and when using the MHL cable for the Galaxy Note 2. I got it to work on 1080i at 60Hz. I hear it works on 1080p but maybe at slower FPS. Further investigation required.

Also, the whole reason why Samsung moved from 5 pin to 11 pin was so you can use HDTV out and also use your USB devices. Unfortunately, this cable is not for that. Samsung has a Smart Dock for the Galaxy Note 2 that has this functionality. Unfortunately it wasn't available in Korea at the time of this review. I'll do another review when that dock becomes available.

video [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq9dH1_M4zw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq9dH1_M4zw[/ame]

OP
OP
Wizbangs

Wizbangs

Free Member
Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
Thanks for the fast reply. It is confusing, all the different leads out there. I probably got the wrong one as it has 9 pins.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back