Sky Package And I-pad,i-phone Usage (1 Viewer)

Saint76

Free Member
Jan 10, 2014
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8years
Have been in France ,Germany,Luxembourg and Austria this year and have had good satellite coverage as far south as Strasburg ,from that point east ,west &south very hit and miss or nothing.
Have just invested in an i pad and can put Sky package on it as part of our contract and number of devices that we can receive it on,will it work in Europe, or will it be blocked as the BBC i player is.
Have multi room in house could i fit one of the receivers in van and get a signal in Europe.(will take the card with us as well)
Footie season starts early August and away from 2nd week to mid October,any suggestions as to which option or both will work .As i have limited electrical skills (change a fuse) will need to get it wired in to Sat System ,have been told thats possible with the System i have.

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
VPN to watch the footy on your iPad ........... BUT HDMI is not supported on Sky so can't watch it on your big telly !
AirPlay requires WiFi so that's not straight forward
If you have a Sky HD box on board and a 80 cm dish then your rig should get you the SkySport Channels ( with viewing card )

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
We always take our (0ne) Sky box with us as, apart from the footie, we store series which we record and watch to a conclusion. Apart from reception problems which you're already aware of you'll be able to see the same stuff as at home.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back