Sky discount - don't ask, don't get! (1 Viewer)

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Bit miffed that Sky put their prices up last month.
(I know, I know - many of you don't use it,there are free alternatives, they rip you off etc etc etc!)

However, I like it, and like the content - and have been with Sky for over 13 years so they told me!
A valued customer and all that!!!

So, five minutes spent with an 'advisor' on their online chat (couldn't be bothered to call them!) and said I was a 'bit miffed' at the price rise, - especially as I don't have a broadband connection and don't access the 'on-demand' features, said I was 'considering' leaving - hey presto, down to £28 pm instead of £36 !
Didn't tell them toooo much - like, I use it 365 in the MH and don't have a house with a landline anymore;)

.....every little helps(y)

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
I left Sky a few years back and they "begged" me to come back with a half price offer. I pay £17 for what was a £34 package. The contract was for year and when it was due for renewal, I contacted them again saying that we can either go through the same rigmarole of me leaving and being "begged" to come back or just give me the same deal for another 12 months. The agent was amused at my request and finally caved in…..Why pay more?! ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back