Oct 4, 2009
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
High top,
Exp
4 Months
Please can anybody help, :Eeek:
i've only just got a new motorhome and would like to take my 2 kids to see some snow for christmas, 3 and 5 years , Do we pre-book a campsite or find one when we get there ? Do we go to Italy, Austria or France ? Please help with any advise hint and tips i must make this work, DIVORCE or Bust,:Sad: it took a lot to convert the wife and i must prove this is the best way to travel and holiday ( ex-tugger ) she wonts it back.
Been searching and just cant find enough to help me decide. :thumb:

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Xmas 2009

Hi we are quite new to Motorhomeing (12months ) and took our van to the French Alps last year on Boxing day we are doing the same this year but travelling from Hull to Rotterdam as its closer for us.We are not sure if we are going to France or Austria yet depends on the snow the week before.
We have the Bord Atlas that shows Stellplatz ( about 10euro night)
All the Aires France ( most under 10 euro some free)
14 Camping Cheques bought from Caravan Club with our ferry booking to give us cheaper fares. We are only going to pre book New Year 3 night and take pot look with the rest that,s what we did last year.
If you are going over Christmas you should probanly pre book that as the sites might be busy,we found the owners very helpfull.
Hope you have a great time - Sue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back