Skiing soon (1 Viewer)

Jan 19, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Trying to convince dear hubby we need a holiday. I've pencilled in the first week of Feb to go skiing. I've exchanged my Tesco coupons for the tunnel voucher and have got a week in which to get him to come round so I can book the crossing within their criteria.
I know the snow hasn't been very good up til now. Is anyone going out there at that time or suggest resorts? We did Les Saisies last year and before that Super Besse, Gerardmer and Samoens.

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Hi- We have just arrived at Samoens this morning- not a lot of snow at the moment, the are keeping the runs open with artifical snow.
There is a bit forcast for next week so we will just wait and see.
We are here for 3 weeks until the ACSI card runs out so if you want to know any more you can always Pm us.

Steve and Sue(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jill
Jan 19, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks for replying. Using thumbscrews during dinner last night managed to get him to agree. Going to book the tunnel for late on Friday 30th and decide where to go nearer the time.

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
We'll be at VT in Feb, the snow was good at Christmas.
Not worth committing to the low resorts given the warm weather so far.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Jill there has been a new group formed on here for Skiing if you look at the banner above you will see it says groups click on that you should get some info there. Also there was a thread going around about a week ago from some funsters who where in France skiing so do a search and you should find it .

Have fun

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back