Free Member
Sep 28, 2013
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi, I'm planning to go down to Southern Spain for the month of February & am hoping to do a few days skiing in Andorra on the way down & possibly on the way back. If anyone has any experience of this I would be most grateful.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I have been , but not in the van.

I remember seeing lots of areas to park in all the ski resorts I visited.

Check the snow reports though, because sometimes it's a bit iffy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We've had two skiing holidays in Andorra, both great. Although ski early in the day as by mid afternoon it can be sunbathing temperatures!

The best resort in my opinion is Soldeau / El Tarta. The ski lifts in Soldeau always had motorhomes parked in the car park! not sure what facilities were there though as this was in our pre-motorhome life.

lavalamp

Free Member
Nov 24, 2012
Central London
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 years
Hi, I'm planning to go down to Southern Spain for the month of February & am hoping to do a few days skiing in Andorra on the way down & possibly on the way back. If anyone has any experience of this I would be most grateful.

check out http://www.motorhomeski.com if you haven't already, I am planning on going to southern spain mid jan and was looking at the Sierra Nevada by Grenada, again motorhomeski has suggestions for you. HNY:Smile:

OP
OP
W

welshgary

Free Member
Sep 28, 2013
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
I'm a newbie
I am hoping to ski in Sierra Nevada for a few days. Ski'd there some years back. What ever you do don't be there over a weekend, it's manic, particularly Sunday. It was February when I went there before, now snow for 6 weeks, but Snow Cannons on half of runs. Ski early in the day as after 2 o'clock it turns to slush.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
Never been there but am currently in Wengen, Switzerland :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun