Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi, I have been away for two weeks back to England....
Is anybody having the same problems as me reading the threads?

The thread seems too large in width I am having to use the slide bar at the bottom (which I did not have to do before I went on holiday) I know there were changes taking place on the motorhomefun web site.
But now I need to slide the bar at the bottom to read the full thread or not bother and miss out (maybe some important words) some words.
Are other funsters having the same problem or is it just me ...and if is just me how do I rectify

From a pleasant French peasant born in Yorkshire now living in France

Oh by the way the fish and chips in Bridlington, Scarborough, and Brandsburton.....First class....I had them on 5 different days..Plus chineese/indian/KKC...pork ..steak & kidney...steak & onion pies..
all the things I miss in France .....I hit the junk food head on..Mmmmmm

(I should know about fish & chips I used to have a fish & chip shop).Mmmmm still make them in France but not the same as done in Dripping for taste...not that Healthy

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
thread too wide

Sorry, OK here.

You've not opened a side bar have you ?

Hi Brian...not touched the side bar......I have just gone back into the threads I was reading and it has corrected itself??????...But I have altered nothing....the only thing I have done was to write this thread....no I have not been on the wine or any other beverage...except coffee....
Thank you Brian for your reply ...Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi, I have been away for two weeks back to England....
Is anybody having the same problems as me reading the threads?

The thread seems too large in width I am having to use the slide bar at the bottom (which I did not have to do before I went on holiday) I know there were changes taking place on the motorhomefun web site.
But now I need to slide the bar at the bottom to read the full thread or not bother and miss out (maybe some important words) some words.
Are other funsters having the same problem or is it just me ...and if is just me how do I rectify

From a pleasant French peasant born in Yorkshire now living in France

Oh by the way the fish and chips in Bridlington, Scarborough, and Brandsburton.....First class....I had them on 5 different days..Plus chineese/indian/KKC...pork ..steak & kidney...steak & onion pies..
all the things I miss in France .....I hit the junk food head on..Mmmmmm

(I should know about fish & chips I used to have a fish & chip shop).Mmmmm still make them in France but not the same as done in Dripping for taste...not that Healthy

Only seems to be on Jims threads- for instance the Garage one on my screen Every other seems ok
Dave:thumb:

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Melvin - As mentioned above it only seems to be on certain threads started by certain people.

Sorry, I don't have the answer but on another forum it's quite common for people to come on and tell the thread originator to do something to his / her computer, don't know if that helps but I do believe it's to do with the way the first poster has set up the computer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back