Rally Chat Sixties Soul Survivors Weekend (1 Viewer)

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Following on from the recent thread on Northern Soul, I have made tentative enquiries with several venues which can provide camping plus a hall in which to boogie.

The theme will be exclusively 'Soul' therefore no other music genre will be catered for.

Two possible venues are, one in the East Midlands, and one in Yorkshire. Both are close to the motorway network.

Suggested dates are the late May Bank Holiday weekend May 29th, 30th & 31st 2015, which would be 3 nights. Costs are likely to be in the region of £10 per unit per night.

To make this event viable, we would require 50 vans to attend to cover the costs of the camping, but in particular, the hall hire.

Please indicate if you would be interested in boogying on down. If sufficient interest is shown, and the event goes ahead, a non-refundable deposit will be required to secure the venue.
:cool::cool::cool:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Brilliant.... hope it doesn't clash with anything I've already booked on :(. It sounds just like my kind of weekend.. Please put me down if this goes ahead.. (I mean on the list) :)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I'm sure we would be interested Ken, sounds a great laugh, Obviously can't commit this far in advance and will have to ask me dad what Northern soul is, but yeah potentially sounds a great idea :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Could put us down as a possible would depend where it is and when.

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Please pencil us down as interested, will check our calendars.

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Yeap, def interested Ken, will find my long black skirt!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

songbird

Free Member
Aug 15, 2014
Wakefield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Caravan, Bailey Orion
Exp
Caravanning for about 35 years
Following on from the recent thread on Northern Soul, I have made tentative enquiries with several venues which can provide camping plus a hall in which to boogie.

The theme will be exclusively 'Soul' therefore [you]no other music genre will be catered for[/you].

Two possible venues are, one in the East Midlands, and one in Yorkshire. Both are close to the motorway network.

Suggested dates are the late May Bank Holiday weekend May 29th, 30th & 31st 2015, which would be 3 nights. Costs are likely to be in the region of £10 per unit per night.

To make this event viable, we would require 50 vans to attend to cover the costs of the camping, but in particular, the hall hire.

Please indicate if you would be interested in boogying on down. If sufficient interest is shown, and the event goes ahead, a non-refundable deposit will be required to secure the venue.
:cool::cool::cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back