Tykerbiker

Free Member
Sep 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi guys & gals we have recently bought a motorhome its white (why are they mostly white?) drinks derv likes its going out of fashion and are planning our first trip outside the UK.

In July we plan to visit Bergen and are looking for stopovers near to Amsterdam Lubeck Copenhagen Gothenburg and Oslo.

Can any of you experienced funsters recommend sites in those areas?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks for reading my first message!

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
As far as I know, for Amsterdam you will have to stay on a site, Holland doesn't seem to have aires and wilding is not encouraged. The one I always used to use was Camping Zeeburg. It is a short walk to a tram stop by the swimming pool. The site is very popular with young backpackers, so I always felt a bit of a grandad there, but very pleasant atmosphere.

Onderweg

Funster
Jul 17, 2008
Vlissingen, Holland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
As of April 2008
Hi Tykerbiker,

We have been in Scandinavia more than 20 times and given some information on this forum.

I have not got much time tonight so i just give you the link here of the last thread i replied to. If I well remember i also included some other links in that thread.

We are off in the direction of Spain/Portugal next week and therefore cannot give you the attention you deserve.

If you have some specific questions you can send me a PM, while traveling we always check our mail when we stumble on a free wifi point.

We will be back probably mid May and than off to Scandinavia early of mid June again

Sorry i could not be of help more

Paul and Ineke

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back