Site on the beach in West Sussex or Hampshire (1 Viewer)

BennyLazerBomb

Free Member
Mar 18, 2017
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built Benimar
Exp
I am a newbie
Can anyone recommend a nice site in West Sussex or Hampshire right on the beach for our first ever over night stay in our brand new motorhome with two children? Many thanks

beltsandbraces

Free Member
Feb 14, 2017
worthing
Funster No
MH
lunar 780
Exp
We did Scotts farm in Chichester 5 min walk to the beach and shops, staff really friendly and site will be ideal for the little ones. bonus is they do a one night stay.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

pug907

Free Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
none yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Our first night out in our motorhome was on the sea front at Hayling Island. Seems a bit daft going 7 miles away from home, but I love it down there. Nothing like opening the curtains and looking out over the sea. Not a lot for the kids play area wise, but as you prolly already know, funfair, shops etc are a short walk away. There's the Inn on the beach for dust busters :) and miles of beach to walk along. £20 a night, free for blue badge holders. The Warden comes around and takes payment. The shower block is the cleanest on he planet, we're told. Chemical waste deposity thing too. You need to get a radar key (I think that's what they're called) from Havant council if you want to use the showers. Toilets are usually nice and clean, for what are essentially public toilets. We've met a some lovely people down there, most of whom are local-ish and one couple come from Worthing. Best to get there before any sparrows have even thought about farting, or early evening. We got a space every time we went down in the summer. This has just spurred me on the get the MH MOT'd thanks Benny. Maybe our paths will cross down there one day, enjoy (y)(y)

I got so excited about the thought of getting the MH on the road, I forgot to say there is a cafe "on site" and a par 3 pitch and putt (with club hire)there too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back