Free Member
Oct 3, 2008
stafford
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
8 years
:thumb::thumb:can anyone give me any information on "camping torremolinos" i emailed them for a price for 4/5 weeks from end of january 2010, they come back with a price of 329 euros a month for m/home, 2 adults, dog, and electricity(6amp). we picked up a leaflet at the nec show last month, it looks ok, i went on their website.
, it doesn't show much, i googled for reviews on the campsite but it only gives 2 reviews and they aren't that informative. any opinions on the campsite would be much appreciated, or alternative campsites in the andalucian area with special offers on for the above mentioned dates would be very helpful
thanks
russ & carol

hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Like any site in Spain haggle the price down,never pay the asking price.Also the longer the stay the cheaper it is.

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
:thumb::thumb:can anyone give me any information on "camping torremolinos" i emailed them for a price for 4/5 weeks from end of january 2010, they come back with a price of 329 euros a month for m/home, 2 adults, dog, and electricity(6amp). we picked up a leaflet at the nec show last month, it looks ok, i went on their website.
, it doesn't show much, i googled for reviews on the campsite but it only gives 2 reviews and they aren't that informative. any opinions on the campsite would be much appreciated, or alternative campsites in the andalucian area with special offers on for the above mentioned dates would be very helpful
thanks
russ & carol

Are'nt you Irlams boys all Eddie Stobart drivers now..only asking as I'm a former Eddie boy meself

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back