Biged

Free Member
Sep 21, 2012
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
No longer looking
Exp
Join Caravan Club last year, first site we try to book today, fully booked for next Friday and Saturday.....Well that was a waste of money :Sad:

Last edited:

philw111

Free Member
Mar 22, 2009
Moray Firth
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 484
Exp
Since 2004
Join Caravan Club last year, first site we try to book today, fully booked for next Friday and Saturday.....Well that was a waste of money :Sad:
Try ringing the site direct - there are often spaces that the central booking system are unaware of.:thumb:

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
I looked yesterday and the site we wanted was booked apart from three days next week plus all the days the following week booked, June all fully booked, we have just joined CC seems to me a lot of the members book every weekend through the year.:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011

If you keep an eye on the online booking page you'll most likely find there will be a number of cancellations during the week. You can then hop in and grab a space. :Smile:

OP
OP
Biged

Biged

Free Member
Sep 21, 2012
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
No longer looking
Exp
I will give the site a ring direct tomorrow to see if they really are full, i expected it the weekend after because thats a bank holiday, but not next weekend.

I would not normally bother going to this site, my daughter only lives round the corner, but she's having work done and can't put us up :cry:

I have read that members book a number sites just to keep their options open and then cancel if they are not going to use the (no penalty?) If thats the case then they can stuff the caravan club!

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
I have read that members book a number sites just to keep their options open and then cancel if they are not going to use the (no penalty?) If thats the case then they can stuff the caravan club!

Members can only book one site for any given time period - computer will refuse the booking otherwise. Learn to work the system - it's infinitely preferable to the lumpen C&CC web booking system. :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back