Site Booking

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Biged, May 10, 2014.

1. Biged

Biged Read Only Funster

Join Caravan Club last year, first site we try to book today, fully booked for next Friday and Saturday.....Well that was a waste of money :Sad:

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  2. philw111

philw111 Funster

Try ringing the site direct - there are often spaces that the central booking system are unaware of.:thumb:

3. daisy mae

daisy mae Read Only Funster

I looked yesterday and the site we wanted was booked apart from three days next week plus all the days the following week booked, June all fully booked, we have just joined CC seems to me a lot of the members book every weekend through the year.:Eeek:

4. maz

maz Funster

If you keep an eye on the online booking page you'll most likely find there will be a number of cancellations during the week. You can then hop in and grab a space. :Smile:

5. Biged

Biged Read Only Funster

I will give the site a ring direct tomorrow to see if they really are full, i expected it the weekend after because thats a bank holiday, but not next weekend.

I would not normally bother going to this site, my daughter only lives round the corner, but she's having work done and can't put us up :cry:

I have read that members book a number sites just to keep their options open and then cancel if they are not going to use the (no penalty?) If thats the case then they can stuff the caravan club!

6. maz

maz Funster

Members can only book one site for any given time period - computer will refuse the booking otherwise. Learn to work the system - it's infinitely preferable to the lumpen C&CC web booking system. :Wink: