Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Madam,

If you were to ask me how many naked bodies I've seen in my life I quite honestly couldn't tell you. And furthermore were you to enquire what a specific man's bits looked like, I couldn't tell you. Unless you picked my current or former husband, in which case I'd either enquire immediately for what purpose you wished to know that, exactly? or more likely invite you to take a running jump.

However I could probably tell you in a specific case, what sort of hair he had, whether he wore glasses, a hearing aid, spoke with a limp or walked with a lisp.

If we'd had a conversation I might be able to say where he lived or what he did for a living, whether he owned a dog or whatever. And most importantly of course, whether I thought he was a nice person, or not.

Now - what exactly is there for anyone to find even in the slightest offensive about my TOTALLY NORMAL behaviour - whether I happen to have my clothes on, or not?

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I still don't understand what all this

:Eeek:

is about?

Do you never have a conversation with anyone then? Or remember what they looked like? Or what they said and whether you liked em or not?

What's so bloody shocking about THAT?

Some people like going to the opera, or going to football matches - just because I don't - I don't think they're weird.

I don't try and avoid them at all costs, just don't put meself in situations where I'll be surrounded by them by not going to eg Villa Park or La Scala. You can quite easily do exactly the same with naturist beaches, can't you? They are well advertised and most have ruddy great notices up giving the warning 'You will encounter nudity from this point for 0.5 km' or whatever it is. Just don't flipping go there in the first place.

But don't expect others to not discuss the things they enjoy.

OP
OP
missbusybusy

missbusybusy

Free Member
Nov 27, 2011
Northampton
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
newbie again
tiger

oooooooooow steady
that was only me throwing the bate out and what a bite I got, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dont have a go its ONLY a bit of Motorhomefun ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

best regards
Terry

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
It was suggested early on that this could have been the start of another thread, I agree. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
missbusybusy

missbusybusy

Free Member
Nov 27, 2011
Northampton
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
newbie again
On most forums now, thread etiquette has long gone, the youngsters still comply but most wrinklies have no idea ::bigsmile:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
As I'm not a Moderator, I can't split threads. Nobody can except Jim and he hasn't, so there's an end to that.

As far as I'm concerned a thread is a discussion and all are entitled to their own opinions which they are free to air, but when a civil question is asked 'why has what I just said shocked you?' and a person refuses to answer - yes I do get annoyed.

Especially when that person has already suggested that someone else specifically - and I don't know the person it was directed at - 'would have loved' seeing someone in a state of sexual arousal, well personally, though it wasn't directed at me - I find that quite offensive to read.

In any event if you - or anyone else - hate naturist beaches, it's actually as well to be pre-warned where some of em are, I'd have thought - so you can avoid em and not risk being :Eeek: ?

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
It was suggested early on that this could have been the start of another thread, I agree. :Smile:

why ?

the OP asked about 'sites and expectations' ..

we also enjoy naturist beaches.. that is an 'expectation'.. or something we look for when choosing a site or aire ..

where has it gone off topic ?

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
oooooooooow steady
that was only me throwing the bate out and what a bite I got, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dont have a go its ONLY a bit of Motorhomefun ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

best regards
Terry

You seem to have gone to a fair amount of effort to be offensive to me and Jenny and Pete. :Angry:
The majority of the posters to this thread have answered your original post with a lot of helpful information. So you don't like some of the information that has been offered. Tough! At what point was anything said to warrant your peurile responses?

ONLY (your caps) a bit of fun? Who for?

John

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
why ?

the OP asked about 'sites and expectations' ..

we also enjoy naturist beaches.. that is an 'expectation'.. or something we look for when choosing a site or aire ..

where has it gone off topic ?

I never said it had gone off topic but when one poster pm's another on the subject of naturist beaches I expected it would have ended that particular topic but of course it didn't and the thread started getting nasty.

OP
OP
missbusybusy

missbusybusy

Free Member
Nov 27, 2011
Northampton
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
newbie again
You seem to have gone to a fair amount of effort to be offensive to me and Jenny and Pete. :Angry:
The majority of the posters to this thread have answered your original post with a lot of helpful information. So you don't like some of the information that has been offered. Tough! At what point was anything said to warrant your peurile responses?

ONLY (your caps) a bit of fun? Who for?

John

First of all thank you for all the posts that actual gave input even if some were not quite what was expected,
But
Jaydee, What have you added to the post absolutely no relevant information what so ever to help in the original question that the wife asked, all you have done is jumped on the back of sedge posts, we may not be in your group but hey so what we are paid up members like you so if you don’t like it don’t read it, I have an opinion just like you and I will express it when I feel like it, as andley has stated which I totally agree with

Ok we are all different, have our own opinions, Marmite you like us or hate us ..... end of xxx

So enough is enough on this post for me and now its time to stop the pissing competition and move on,

All the best

Terry

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I never said it had gone off topic but when one poster pm's another on the subject of naturist beaches I expected it would have ended that particular topic but of course it didn't and the thread started getting nasty.

fair enough .. I didn't know about the PMs ..

I thought we were all 'grown ups' .. What's offensive about naturist beaches.. or discussing locations. They are found on or near most French coastal resorts... No wonder our European cousins think us tight laced. :RollEyes:

but whatever the topic, nastiness has no place on a forum..

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
Cabopino Beach

Out of curiousity I just googled Cabopino nudist beach.

It is the most popular nude beach in Malaga and has a notable gay presence.

Or alternatively a photograph caption a View of the quiter end of the beach. The sand dunes are a protected area. There are also nudist and gay areas.

If posters on this thread would care to look at post No17 you will see that the OP suggested that this should be the subject of another thread. That is why Jenny said she would PM John with details of naturist sites and beaches we personally have visited, no other reason than that.

Jenny or myself did not try to take the original post off topic.

Pete

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back