Simpsons Motor Caravan Centre, Great Yarmouth (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
scotjimland submitted a new link:

Link Removed

Link Removed
Simpsons Motor Caravan Centre, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk are East Anglia’s largest new motorhome motorcaravan dealer.

Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
Very reasonable prices for repairs

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
We had a decent buying experience... good communication, helpful and willing to strike a 'fair' deal.
Used stock better than the general tat and well presented too (y)

Aug 21, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starblazer
Exp
since 2015
The only thing I found with Simpsons if looking to buy, is they keep all the doors locked on the vans, so You feel a pain asking for yet another one to be unlocked. This may have changed since I was last there though.

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
We bought our last AutoTrail from them and found them to be excellent. Good buying experience and the service side is good too. They are also Fiat Professional approved for servicing so they can do vehicle and habitation service at the same time.

Richard.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
My friends bought an Autotrail from them last year and within 3 months there was a huge fungus growing in the locker. Upon inspection, it had been leaking for a long time and was rotten.
Unfortunately, in this instance, Simpsons were next to useless.

Apr 29, 2014
isle of man
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Simpsons probably keep doors locked because of a small minority of thieving scum. We have seen cooker control parts missing, light fittings etc etc. It is nice to walk in and out of vans but the minority spoil it for the rest of us, who can blame some dealers keeping their vans locked if they have had a problem with things being stolen

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Simpsons probably keep doors locked because of a small minority of thieving scum. We have seen cooker control parts missing, light fittings etc etc. It is nice to walk in and out of vans but the minority spoil it for the rest of us, who can blame some dealers keeping their vans locked if they have had a problem with things being stolen

This is true, the salesman told me of the stuff that goes missing, makes you ashamed to be associated with such thieving scumbags.

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
I have also recommended this dealer.
Dealt with ALL probs with our Autotrail, which we bought from them.
Mitch.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back