Simpsons at Gt Yarmouth

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Stueysheep, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Stueysheep

Stueysheep Deleted User

After reading the thread about Brownhills I thought I would check on my local..

Anyone had any dealings with Simpsons Motor Caravans in Gt Yarmouth? Please??

2. olley

olley Funster

Hi had a look around their stock a few times over the years and always thought it was a bit dear, apart from that I don't know anymore about them.

Olley

3. Funnymunny

Funnymunny Read Only Funster

Excellent

Yes we bought our Autotrail Apache from them new in 2004, the gaurantee has now expired and i can honestly say that in the 3 years we have had it they have always given excellent service. Any problems, and i have had a few, they have dealt with swiftly and have alwasy been very pleasant to deal with unlike a lot of dealers i have read about.
    I would certainly buy off them again despite living 200 miles away from them.

4. Stueysheep

Stueysheep Deleted User

Thanks all.

That's supported what I have found so far. Very freindly and helpful. As you say not cheap but were willing to do a good deal for me which helped that and I guess you do get what you pay for.. :Wink:

I'll see how how it goes.

5. Stueysheep

Stueysheep Deleted User

Living up to expectations so far. Had one teehing problem which they are falling over themselves to sort for me.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

6. American Dream

American Dream Read Only Funster

Yep Stuart,

Read the thread regarding the Battery.

Looks like you've got a good dealer on the case there.:thumb:

Good Luck.