Simon Berry at JAS Home Services

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by LyndonRV, Oct 29, 2009.

1. LyndonRV

LyndonRV Read Only Funster

Just wanted to let everybody know that Simon (Geo's son) came to do some work on my Holiday Rambler Arista this week. He fitted a 3000 watt inverter and a hot rod for the hot water and also fixed the furnace on the Monaco Diplomat I have.

The job was faultless, really professional and done to a very high standard, plus the price was very reasonable into the bargain.

Would definitely use Simon again and have no hesitation in recommending him to everyone else.

Thanks Geo for putting us in touch.

Simon's web address is Welcome Page by the way.

Lyndon

2. JayDee

JayDee Funster

Tsk! Tsk! Geo,

Is it wise to promote family members? :BigGrin:

Look at the trouble Sarkozy got into.:Rofl1::Rofl1:

John

3. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Ah! Simon
    A lot on here have met my other son Steve at the garage.
    But Simon!! we keep him locked up in a cupboard, and he only gets out on very special occasions:Wink:
    We use him as a consultant when were stuck:thumb:
    As well as being a fully qualified motor vehicle engineer and teacher for the Mercedes group
    Simon is a fully qualified electrical installalation engineer and is able to properly certify his work, with industry recognised certificates
    his interest in motor homes is quite new and he has noticed that despite all the checks done on Motorhome gas safety habitation checks,servicing etc he asked what checks and More importantly certification was done on the electrical side. none to my knowledge:Doh:
    With a special interest in RV's due to the complexity of the 12v 240v and 110v systems that are used as well as Euro vans he has been doing his homework,
    and may shortly be offering a mobile test,check and install service to anyone interested with a properly recognised certificate of safety issued upon completion
    this may be of interest to a few
    It should be of interest to everyone especially RVs
    When the Insurance company asks if the motor home has been modified there asking more than you realise
    if an electrical fire caused a problem/claim how many could produce a certificate proving a proper electrical installation, I couldn't:Eek!: --not yet
    This isn't an add as the service is not up and running, I doubt he will even thank me for posting this much:Doh:
    Geo

4. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Funsters keepit in the family:thumb::thumb:

Peter

5. JayDee

JayDee Funster

:BigGrin::thumb: