• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Silver Screen (external) Hymer S820 (2004 - no gutters) (1 Viewer)

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I've got some to fit a 2001 B584, well used but still serviceable.
Just want a donation to a charity.
The screens are in Bedford

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Doubt you will get them off the shelf, maybe a redundant set from a former 820 owner, other wise its a made to measure jobbie form somewhere such as :-

http://www.vancomfort.co.uk

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

Columbus Dixon

Free Member
May 12, 2013
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
Hi Manic, thank you for the response. I will double check whether they will fit and get back to you asap.

Used your link Canopus and had a good look at the German Hindermann catalogue. It will take an hour or so to suss it out as it is so comprehensive!

I really appreciate you taking out the time to respond.

Columbus Dixon

OP
OP
C

Columbus Dixon

Free Member
May 12, 2013
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
Thanks Pandj, I was being a tight-wad as I have had a few expenses with the moho lately and was trying to watch the pennies!

CD

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi Manic, thank you for the response. I will double check whether they will fit and get back to you asap.
Columbus Dixon

You could ring silver screens and ask if mine would fit, I've found them helpful.

OP
OP
C

Columbus Dixon

Free Member
May 12, 2013
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
Hi Manic, apologies for lengthy delay in responding. I had the moho in for work on the reversing cameras at AMC motors Tyneside this week (Andy the owner is on here but I can't remember what non-de-plume he goes under but he did a great job) anyway I made a throw away remark about not being able to get into one of the slide out lockers on the van, laughing, that I had only seen inside once when I picked the moho up in Germany and that it had the side panels for the awning in. Anyway, I have spent hours trying to open it without luck but his main oppo got it open within minutes and lo and behold!!!! as well as the side panels there was a silver screen. Battered and well used but hey-ho, I was over the moon :D
Thank you for your kind offer and everyone else for their help

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back