umper lumper

Free Member
Apr 15, 2009
County Durham
Funster No
Exp
first year
Hi,

I own a CI motorhome with a Sigma S30 alarm. Unfortunately I have no instructions. The alarm activates and de-activates ok, but is there a way of de-activating the internal sensors to allow the exteria to be alarmed whilst occupied?

Hope that you can help.

Best Regards

beemerboy

Free Member
May 22, 2009
wemyss bay(where?)
Funster No
MH
roller team
Exp
sigma alarm

Hi ,I also have a sigma alarm fitted and have the same problem although I do have the instruction booklet, according to which, the vehicle is fitted with a touch pad to the inside of the windscreen ? you have ? anyway when the vehicle is new the original owner would be provided with 2 sticky labels with a PIN number (dont ask why they are sticky) and a cetificate of installation I tried to get this number from the previous owner who is the original owners nephew because you cannot set the alarm system to exclude the PIR s unless you have the number.The number would also be used in the event of being unable to disarm the security system becuase the battery is flat in the fob meaning without which you aint going anywhere! .My previous owner said he did not have the number and neither did his uncle ????? the only way around it is
1) make sure the battery never goes flat
2) have the system removed and re install another (ÂŁ450) if memory serves the main agent is about the Birmingham area
if you want a copy of the manual I could probably oblige

williamb

Free Member
Apr 28, 2008
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
i presume you have the remote with two buttons if so to disarm the ultra sonics press the smallest button twice after arming the system this will isolate the ultra sonics.:cry: for the next person about keypad when getting out of the van turn on the ignition on the keypad type 2 then immediately turn off ignition leave van then arm alarm this should delete the sensors but i will only do it untill the alarm is next armed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi
There should be a serial number on the alarm control, just about where you set the pin number. If you get that you can contact sigma, their email and telephone number is on their website.
Ask them for the original security code, if its been cahnged from the original they may not be able to help you. As long as you can demonstare proof of ownership they should be able to do something for you. They have been very helpfull to me when I cantacted them.

All the Best, Jim
:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back