Sigma s series alarms

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Greenacres, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Greenacres

Greenacres Funster

Bought new MH with a Sigma alarm and no instruction booklet. Works fine when activating from outside, just press the button on the fob, but how do you move around inside and not set off the alarm. There is a small keypad on the dashboard, but don't know what that's for either!! Thanx

2. musson

musson Funster

Hi have you tried the internet website you may be able to download manual,if not go back to dealer and ask them to get a manual.

3. Archer

Archer Funster

hi should have 2 buttons on fob hold small one down for a few seconds should be the same on dash light should come on or flash I think that should do it if I can remember if not look on website hope this helps .
    Gary.

4. funflair

funflair Funster Life Member

• Ours is the S series, two buttons, arm with the big one and hold the small one down to make it beep, twice will take out the ultrasonics so you should be OK inside.
    That's hold the small one till it beeps, release it and then hold to beep again

Martin

• Like Like x 1
  5. Greenacres

Greenacres Funster

Wow such instant gratification!! What a forum this is. Yes it works. Thankyou all
    for your quick responses. Martin your explanation was much easier than reading a manual for a senior lady with limited tekkie skills!!!

6. Reallyretired

Reallyretired Funster

I have the same alarm. As above press the big button to lock and the little one twice to turn off the internal sensors so the dogs don't set off the alarm while you're in the supermarket.
    Also useful at night for extra security, just make sure you turn the alarm off before opening the door, like I have failed to do several times.