Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
We are toying with the idea of changing our panel van for something with more space and fancy the rear lounge concept. One that caught the bosses eye was the Auto-Sleepers Sigma EL low profile. Anyone out there own one and can you recommend it (Or not) :Eeek:

OP
OP
geoff1947

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
We are toying with the idea of changing our panel van for something with more space and fancy the rear lounge concept. One that caught the bosses eye was the Auto-Sleepers Sigma EL low profile. Anyone out there own one and can you recommend it (Or not) :Eeek:

No replies to my query but we are test driving the Sigma EL tomorrow (Wed) Saw it at Marquis Surry and tickes all our boxes.:thumb: any comments pse:thumb:

OP
OP
geoff1947

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
No replies to my query but we are test driving the Sigma EL tomorrow (Wed) Saw it at Marquis Surry and tickes all our boxes.:thumb: any comments pse:thumb:
Currently on CC site and off tomorrow for 6 weeks tour thrilled with our Sigma EL:thumb:

Any other Sigma owners out there with views???????????????

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
geoff1947

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Obviously I'm the only person to own a Sigma EL!!!!! as no replies> I am having a water shield fitted to the engine by the local Peugeot dealer in Plymouth. Is there anything else they should do to overcome the water ingress problems to the engine that I have read about in the past?:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back