Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Hi

New (to us) Rapido was fitted new with a Sigma system. Has anyone had experience of retrofitting an external loop in order to secure items left outside the M-H ? My old R-V had one included from new and it was an extremely useful tool. Sigma themselves say they should be fitted by an "Approved Fitter". However those I have so far contacted decline to carry the work out!. So it`s more likely that I will be forced to try and DIY.

Pete

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Have you tried http://www.automateuk.com/, when we were looking for an alarm we initially wanted Sigma and found automateuk very helpful, although they wanted to install Cobra to start off with.

We did not go for Sigma in the end which is a long story, but a contributing factor was the hassle in trying to get options like bike loop and keypad installed. We were also advised that the Sigma bike loop is a quite simple system that can be overcome, we were advised to go a bloody big lock and chain instead. As usual though we ignored the advice and have fitted a bike loop option (different alarm, not Sigma), and already have a big chain and lock. Now we just need to get the bike rack fitted!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back