Free Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Second time around.
The present owners of the van we're buying had these made up by someone at Malvern show, but are keeping then for their new MH. They have lost the receipt, but are fairly sure the company was based in Cambridge. Does this ring a bell with anyone, or does anyone know of other companies which make up sides to measure?
Cheers, John

combi

Free Member
Aug 23, 2010
Funster No
Difficult to answer without a picture or more details but you could try looking on the Lily Pad Leisure website to see if that is the sort of thing you are looking for.
cakeboy

OP
OP
B

Bushtrekker

Free Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Second time around.
Thanks

That has to be the one as their prices are the same as we were told by the present owner.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B

Bushtrekker

Free Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Second time around.
Yes, that's the site.

Not what I'm looking for as I'm planning to sleep outside and might get arrested with just nets round me. I've decided to hang on until we've decided whether this camper works for us, as it's pointless spending money on something which might not fit the next one if we decide to go bigger.

OP
OP
B

Bushtrekker

Free Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Second time around.
Thanks.

I've already looked on both sites, but I'm not making any decisions until we've been away on the van for the next five weeks on and off. That should tell us if I ought to have stuck with the Hymer 644 instead of the safe option of right hand drive in a conventional position, at which point it will be decision time...unless we've killed each other first being stuck in a smaller van and sleeping in a bed which fills the entire living area when it's down.::bigsmile:

pendy

Free Member
Oct 9, 2008
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
3 yrs
Fiamma

Do you have a wind out awning? If so I have a Fiamma privacy room for sale, It is from my old van but only used 3 times, I think it's about 3.5 metres. Please let me know if you would like more info.Peter.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back