LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hi all, can any one throw any light on Sicily please for the winter, parking places, Aires, wild camping spots, water, black dump cost of food etc Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Hi all, can any one throw any light on Sicily please for the winter, parking places, Aires, wild camping spots, water, black dump cost of food etc Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Italy,sicily Great,MandMe had some great times down there,so go for it Garry:thumb: Nice one

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Hi Alf&M and gang, How long ago did you go there, as prices and things may have changed mate, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Hi Garry, yea the last time we were in Catania was around 9 years ago, Blimey is it that long :Eeek: we used to take the ferry from villa san Giovanni to Messina much cheaper than Reggio calabria, and also stay on the Marina for a few days,a short walk into town, i found from Naples down it was much warmer and the island is warm during winter, but not as warm as south spain and Portugal on a good Day but better than blighty:ROFLMAO: Garry i was reading a blog from whom i cant remember but off of you tube so perhaps have a look,they were on the island around christmas time,i found it good reading,short but sweet:thumb:,so have it good,Regards Alf. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back