Shropshire Truck Show

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by chatter, Feb 26, 2011.

1. chatter

chatter Read Only Funster

For those of you that like big toys, this event is very enjoyable we went last year although we were not camping with them as we were at a cracking meet held at the rugby club next door through our sister site RVOC so we attended as day visitors.

http://www.shropshiretruckshow.co.uk/index.html

On looking at their site I see that you can camp for the weekend and attend the show and evening entertainment for £45 inclusive from friday to monday - its one that will be going in our dairy

http://www.shropshiretruckshow.co.uk/camping.html

2. Snowbird

Snowbird Funster Life Member

Went with Roadrunner last year,camped with the RVOC and can recommend this meet,a cracking good time was had and the entertainment in the rugby club was superb.

3. slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob Read Only Funster

The RVOC meet at the rugby club

If I am not wrong the RVOC meet has been full since Christmas... 60 vehicles going.

I am looking forward to it and I expect like others we will visit the truck show while are there.

Bob:thumb:

4. Landy lover

Landy lover Funster

Hi Bob the Truck show is in May the same weekend as the Carmarthen Show / Rally - the RVOC Oswestry meet is the end of August :Rofl1::Rofl1:

5. chatter

chatter Read Only Funster

Sorry Bob if i misled you, last year the RVOC rally was held the same weekend as the truck show this year the RVOC rally is later in the year in August. We are thinking of going again to the show and camping (having found that you can camp for the weekend) as we enjoyed it last year.

maggie.