Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
For those of you that like big toys, this event is very enjoyable we went last year although we were not camping with them as we were at a cracking meet held at the rugby club next door through our sister site RVOC so we attended as day visitors.

http://www.shropshiretruckshow.co.uk/index.html

On looking at their site I see that you can camp for the weekend and attend the show and evening entertainment for £45 inclusive from friday to monday - its one that will be going in our dairy

http://www.shropshiretruckshow.co.uk/camping.html

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Went with Roadrunner last year,camped with the RVOC and can recommend this meet,a cracking good time was had and the entertainment in the rugby club was superb.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
The RVOC meet at the rugby club

If I am not wrong the RVOC meet has been full since Christmas... 60 vehicles going.

I am looking forward to it and I expect like others we will visit the truck show while are there.

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
If I am not wrong the RVOC meet has been full since Christmas... 60 vehicles going.

I am looking forward to it and I expect like others we will visit the truck show while are there.

Hi Bob the Truck show is in May the same weekend as the Carmarthen Show / Rally - the RVOC Oswestry meet is the end of August :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
chatter

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+

Sorry Bob if i misled you, last year the RVOC rally was held the same weekend as the truck show this year the RVOC rally is later in the year in August. We are thinking of going again to the show and camping (having found that you can camp for the weekend) as we enjoyed it last year.

maggie.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back