Rally Shrewsbury Vintage Show 29th June 3 nights (1 Viewer)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
This is following on from the general discussion regarding a rally for the Family vintage show at Shrewsbury, the show is on Sat/Sun 30th June 1st July 2018 at the Shrewsbury West Mids show ground. I thought that we could meet up from the Friday for 3 nights but if anybody wants to do longer the show ground are very accommodating and I am sure that would be OK, we will be there from the Thursday so if anybody wants to join in early and give a bit of help marshalling on the Friday that would be great.

The family vintage show is fairly small but we went to it last year and enjoyed, Shrewsbury is also a lovely town if you haven't been before, the show and the camping will be on the West Mids show ground Shrewsbury so nicely situated for an easy walking into town.

The show features old cars, bikes, tractors, wagons and a few stalls, also steam engines and tractor pulling which was great.

If anybody fancies another "mess about on the river" I am sure we could organise something even if its just using our own craft.

http://www.midshropshirevintageclub.com/annual-show/

The show ground have given us our own patch of field and we will have Elsan dump and fresh water. EDIT electric hook up is now available.

The cost for camping will be £10 per night going down to £8 if we can get more than 40 vans, anybody attending needs to buy tickets to the two days of the show as we are inside the fence, tickets would normally be £10 on the day or £8 advanced booking we get two days in the show for £10 per person so pretty good value really, tickets will be paid for when you book your camping and day bands will be issued on arrival.

If you wish to attend this show we have about 60 places so put your names on this thread and I will compile the list as we go, When we hopefully hit the 40 mark I will post the show ground details so that we can all book at £8 per night, otherwise less than 40 and we will all pay £10 per night.

Martin

Attendees

I have removed this list and now keeping it updated on page 5

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
yes please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Here is one of the steam engines taking a short cut through town(y)

IMG_0627.jpg

Martin

Dazned

Free Member
Aug 22, 2017
Snowdonia
Funster No
MH
Talbot Autotrail Chinook
Exp
1day !
Can you put us two down please,thank you

Pete-Jay-Sophie

Free Member
Jul 24, 2016
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta
Exp
Hi Martin, would you add us to the list please. We will need to leave Sunday Afternoon due to work and school, so only two nights for us.
Do you know how much the ticket will be for Sophie?
Thanks, Jayne.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin, would you add us to the list please. We will need to leave Sunday Afternoon due to work and school, so only two nights for us.
Thanks, Jayne.
Hi Jayne

I will put you on the list and ask the question re Sophie.

Martin

BernieTony

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2012
Tamworth
Funster No
MH
Swift Champagne 684
Exp
Since October 2011
Can you add us please . Bernie and Tony Roberts.
2 nights for us. Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Hi Martin, put us down please.
Simon & Marg

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Thanks, Jayne.
Hi Jayne

Sophie goes into the show free with an adult, They didn't say responsible :LOL:just said paying adult.

Martin

Bulldog Boxy

Free Member
Sep 28, 2015
stoke
Funster No
MH
caravan was motorhome.
Exp
Hi Martin can you put us on the list please reg and angela thanks.

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Yes please Martin will make a nice follow on from Stoneleigh (y) Can we come Thursday please, will do what we can to help :) may not be much use @ marshalling but can pour a VERY reviving G&T.

Last edited:
OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Yes please Martin will make a nice follow on from Stoneleigh (y) Can we come Thursday please, will do what we can to help :) may not be much use @ marshalling but can pour a VERY reviving G&T.
Hi

You are on the list at no 15.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I think we might like this Martin... Love a bit of steam... @drago35uk are you up for it?
There are not a lot of steamers but a bit of all sorts and a nice little show all the same.

I will put you on the list for now and if you want to come off just shout.

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back