LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Just ordered Bill this t shirt from Amazon hope it arrives for friday, just spoke to the company Tribal Tshirts 01942 366255 they are still waiting for order from Amazon. They have said they have got some in stock and can send out next day,

Bills chuffed now and rearing to go his Tshirt arrived this morning not bad hey,next day delievery. Just gotta see if i can pick up a couple wigs now:thumb:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
hi guys any body interested in tickets for shrewsbury show for camping with motorhome fun for 2 adults ,i cant make it as i have to work ,phone me on 07966274429 to collect from swansea.foc.:cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
hi guys any body interested in tickets for shrewsbury show for camping with motorhome fun for 2 adults ,i cant make it as i have to work ,phone me on 07966274429 to collect from swansea.foc.:cry:

That's a shame guys...

WORK has to be the worst of all those four letter words:Smile:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
i know jim and i just bought 1 of those tuxes .but it didnt fit and then one of the girls finished in work so not having a good week ..???????? but cant wait for malvern now .hope u all enjoy.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006

oh what a shame:cry::cry::cry::cry:Amanda will be so dissapointed:cry:

Kate x

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
i know jim and i just bought 1 of those tuxes .but it didnt fit and then one of the girls finished in work so not having a good week ..???????? but cant wait for malvern now .hope u all enjoy.

Don't worry about the tux t shirt, Just get yourself there:thumb:

highwayman

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Herne Bay
Funster No
MH
Low profile Rapido
Exp
Since 2005 ish
Hi Folks
Last min we were going to come using silkcut1105s booking but the bloody organisers
won't let us. because they're fully booked :Doh:
fed up now, can't do any trips either cos of the wind and tides either :cry: :cry:
not fair :cry: :cry:

cheers nige

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Hi Folks
Last min we were going to come using silkcut1105s booking but the bloody organisers
won't let us. because they're fully booked :Doh:
fed up now, can't do any trips either cos of the wind and tides either :cry: :cry:
not fair :cry: :cry:

cheers nige

Have you called them? Very helpful when I called re collection of ticket.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Can't get onto various pages so sorry re out of order posting, looks like I am the only one not wearing a fancy t shirt.... I am going in a weird outfit half Gothy weekend, so please don't make me walk six foot behind you all...:cry:

Fingers crossed the bloomin' weather picks up.

highwayman

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Herne Bay
Funster No
MH
Low profile Rapido
Exp
Since 2005 ish
Have you called them? Very helpful when I called re collection of ticket.

Yep spoke to a lady there who said they were fully booked, i did explain that Stewart couldn't make it so there would be a vacancy with the funsters but she told me that there was nothing she could do as they were fully booked!!!!!!!!
Did try to explain again but gave up, she just kept repeating that they were fully booked, and they are except for the empty pitch that silkcut1105 won't be on :Doh:
Sometimes i dispair.

cheers nige

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Can't get onto various pages so sorry re out of order posting, looks like I am the only one not wearing a fancy t shirt.... I am going in a weird outfit half Gothy weekend, so please don't make me walk six foot behind you all...:cry:

The weather is perfect at the show ground just now bright sun and a warm breeze. Let's hope it keeps like this.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Yep spoke to a lady there who said they were fully booked, i did explain that Stewart couldn't make it so there would be a vacancy with the funsters but she told me that there was nothing she could do as they were fully booked!!!!!!!!
Did try to explain again but gave up, she just kept repeating that they were fully booked, and they are except for the empty pitch that silkcut1105 won't be on :Doh:
Sometimes i dispair.

cheers nige

Cant you just say you changed your vehicle or your vehicle has broken down n a friend lent you that one ?

highwayman

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Herne Bay
Funster No
MH
Low profile Rapido
Exp
Since 2005 ish
Cant you just say you changed your vehicle or your vehicle has broken down n a friend lent you that one ?

Could have Kath but we couldn't get the passes and tickets as they're in Swansea and we're too late for the post, as i said it was a last min thing anyway so never mind.
Had the ump earlier and booked a crossing so we're going to La Mailleraise for the weekend instead :thumb:

regards nige

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Could have Kath but we couldn't get the passes and tickets as they're in Swansea and we're too late for the post, as i said it was a last min thing anyway so never mind.
Had the ump earlier and booked a crossing so we're going to La Mailleraise for the weekend instead :thumb:

regards nige

Shame you will miss it but a lovely result in the end, hope you enjoy your trip:thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09

Joy only the men are wearing fancy t-shirts .... a couple of ladies mentioned wearing a dress or like

jackierals

Free Member
May 17, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
C Class??
Exp
I'm a newbie
Shrewsbury being fully booked??

Didnt book Shrewsbury as we didnt know if OH had to work or not, now hes not and we were gonna just come along. Does fully booked mean no spaces left at all or do they keep some spaces seperate for newbie drive-ins???

Heres hoping,

Jackie :cry:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
I am not sure but I would just turn up really ,there would be no club booking discount now alas, and you would be sited on another part of the field but you could still join in with us funsters, we all gather on the show / concert field anyway ..bring a chair, refreshments / glass etc and yourselves :thumb::thumb:
Look forward to meeting you
John n Kath

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have plenty of room, just turn up and tell them you are with motorhomefun, they will bring you to us:thumb: It's looking like a good weekend, the sun has shone all day, the ground is rock hard and the forecast is good:thumb:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Lovely sunny day here in Shrewsbury. We're ready for you, come on, get on the road. We have the Queen tribute tonight.. :thumb:

Don't stop me now I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball don't stop me now
If you wanna have a good time just give me a call
Don't stop me now ('Cause I'm having a good time)
Don't stop me now (Yes I'm having a good time)
I don't want to stop at all

jackierals

Free Member
May 17, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
C Class??
Exp
I'm a newbie
Shrewsbury here we come!

We have plenty of room, just turn up and tell them you are with motorhomefun, they will bring you to us:thumb: It's looking like a good weekend, the sun has shone all day, the ground is rock hard and the forecast is good:thumb:

Cant make tonight I'm afraid but we'll see you all tomorrow.

Jackie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back