LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Having had problems in the van of nowhere to put the bottle of shower gel in the shower and never being able to find it. Dropping the damned thing on the floor when in the shower and not having enough room to pick it up. Have come up with the ideal solution. Have stuck one of those small soft soap dispensers on the shower wall. Brilliant...and its very frugal too,a bottle of gel will last months as you only dispense a small amount each time. I can even find it when my eyes are full of soap.::bigsmile:

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Watch where you have stuck it, I have one in the shower on the fibreglass, no problem, the second I put on the bulkhead by the tap which has that type of wallpaper on but it kept falling off, so now it is on the edge of the big mirror and the sticky pads are holding it fine :thumb:

I have them on my boat and when I got the motorhome copied the idea, I bought mine from Johns Cross :winky:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Shower Gel? :Eeek::Eeek:

Woosies...

Carbolic soap... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

Well JJ I was going to fix another one for shampoo...but on second thoughts its not necessary for both of us.:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back