Shower curtain/door replacement

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Colin and Jaen Andrews, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Colin and Jaen Andrews

Colin and Jaen Andrews Read Only Funster

What to do :RollEyes:
    We have concertina style 'door' on our shower which is past its sell by date.:Rofl1: Thinking a perspex slide door would be great.:thumb:
    Have done a quick check at B&Q - too wide and prob too heavy.
    Who and where can I find out if its possible to fit perspex before we have to order new concertina one from States - probably pricey too.:Doh:

Did think basic style shower curtain but it is on corridor through to bedroom and although goodish size think curtain would pull in and attack you while showering.

Any ideas welcome please:thumb:

Cheers
    Jaen

2. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Looked at doing the same job a couple of years back on our previous RV the standard domestic ones as you say are too wide, also in my case too tall, only option was to buy one and cut downto size and replace glass with perspex, a very expensive way to do it, I then thought about and never did, check out the bathroom fitting supliers to see if one could be made to my size
    Importing a door from the states wont be cheap either
    Duncan of "Star Spangled Spanner" (RV parts supplier and Repair specialst) is calling in here later this afternoon I will ask him the options you have and get backj:thumb:
    Geo