Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
I for one will be buying and wearing a Help For Heroes t-shirt or Hoody to show my support for our soldiers at this time.

I am offering to pay half for any of my staff that wish to do the same.

Get one, wear it in the street at a meet on your sites, show your support please.:thumb:

Help For Heroes
(the site is very busy atm)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I for one will be buying and wearing a Help For Heroes t-shirt or Hoody to show my support for our soldiers at this time.

Get one, wear it in the street at a meet on your sites, show your support please.:thumb:

Help For Heroes

I will be wearing my HFH running vest that they recently presented to me at the Buxton half marathon this weekend

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Help For Heroes is a fine site

But Lets not forget what a fine job SSAFA
or The Royal British Legion do As Well.

Roger:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011

Help For Heroes

Where do you get the t-shirts from, they don't appear to sell them on the HFH site?

OP
OP
D

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
Where do you get the t-shirts from, they don't appear to sell them on the HFH site?

The shop site is the link I posted - however, they are overwhelmed atm, so the shop is down you get this message;

Help for Heroes was appalled to hear of the brutal murder of a serving soldier in Woolwich. We are desperately saddened to hear of this sickening attack and offer our thoughts and prayers to his family, colleagues and family.

H4H was born of a simple desire to help those affected by service to our country. It is their duty to serve and our privilege to support them and their families.

We would like to reassure all our volunteers, fundraisers and supporters that all scheduled events will go ahead as planned.

Thousands of people have visited our website wishing to donate or to buy H4H T-Shirts in an extraordinary demonstration of support and defiance of terrorism. We are working hard to respond to this level of activity and would ask you to help us in the following ways:

To donate, go to our commission free on line donation site (this site is owned and operated by Help for Heroes).

To donate by telephone, please call 01725 514 130

Or Text "HERO" to 70900 to donate £5.

If you can't get through to our shop please email your order request to shop@helpforheroes.org.uk, we will do our best to call you back to take your order. Please help by being patient.

Alternatively please send your order or donation by post to Help for Heroes, 14 Parker's Close, Downton Business Centre, Salisbury SP5 3RB

If you have a media enquiry please email prcomms@helpforheroes.org.uk or call us on 01725 514 276

For general enquiries please telephone our team of volunteers on 01980 846 459

Thank you for your support

Team H4H

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Just bought my eggs for solders from asda and will be waring my hfh sweatshirt this weekend (probibly need it as we off to Filey)

OP
OP
D

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
Site is up and operational - wear your tshirt with pride ...I ordered a couple of fleeces so I can wear it all the time at work.....couple of T's so i can wear indoors too.

I want out soldiers to know I support them :thumb:

I heard the interviews with the boys family today - :cry::cry::cry: so sad, i was in tears, a tragic loss :cry::cry:

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Site is up and operational - wear your tshirt with pride ...I ordered a couple of fleeces so I can wear it all the time at work.....couple of T's so i can wear indoors too.

I want out soldiers to know I support them :thumb:

I heard the interviews with the boys family today - :cry::cry::cry: so sad, i was in tears, a tragic loss :cry::cry:

I know there's a number of fellow Funsters who are also still serving. I joined in 1978 and still have 5 years to full time retirement, seems so many lifetimes ago, served in every conflict ever since, including the Falklands, 2 tours of the Gulf, including Desert Storm, 2 tours of a war torn Bosnia and the list goes on and on. My last tour was last June to Afghan and it's just another hot hell hole our Government send us too, but we don't mind, we're soldiers and it's what we do:thumb:

I'd just like to share the voice of all 85,000ish of us, by saying thank you, to all of you, it doesn't go unnoticed just how strong the support is behind all those still serving, or past veterans and our families. We don't really get a chance to say thanks for your support, so here is my chance on every servicmans behalf:shout:

Thank you, thank you, thank you:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back